Govt Dental College and Hospital Nagpur are some of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Maharastra. The college is popularly known as GDCH Nagpur and was founded in the year 1968-69. Govt Dental College Nagpur was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. GDCH Nagpur is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about GDCH Nagpur Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Govt Dental College Nagpur
The institute focuses and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Govt Dental College Nagpur.
|College Name||Govt. Dental College and Hospital Nagpur|
|Popular Name||GDCH Nagpur|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Hospital Attached||GMC Nagpur|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Admin Authority||State Govt./UT Administration|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Govt Dental College Nagpur Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Govt Dental College Nagpur BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of GDCH Nagpur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GDCH Nagpur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The Govt Dental College Nagpur fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||AIQ Fees (Per Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subjected to be changed
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to GDCH Nagpur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt. Dental College and Hospital Nagpur|
Govt. Dental College and Hospital Nagpur
Address: GMC Square, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440003
Tel No: 0712-2743400 / 27444496
Fax No: 0712-2743400
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.gdchnagpur.com/
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Govt Dental College Nagpur is 50.
A. Yes, Govt. Dental College and Hospital Nagpur provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GDCH Nagpur.
A. GMC Square, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440003.
A. Govt Dental College Nagpur is a government dental college.