Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Government Medical College (VMMC Solapur) is one of the oldest government medical college in maharashtra regulated by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Mumbai. It is located in Solapur, Maharashtra. VM Medical College Solapur was founded in the year 1963. Initially it was a private institution, this college was taken over by the Government of Maharashtra in 1974.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 About VM Medical College Solapur
- 2 VMMC Solapur Courses
- 3 VMMC Medical college Solapur Admission
- 4 Solapur Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Vaishampayan Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
About VM Medical College Solapur
|Name of Institute||Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur|
|Popular Name||VMMC Solapur, VM Medical College Solapur|
|Location||Opp. District Court, Solapur-413003, |
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of VMMC Solapur
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate courses are now affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik which houses around 4000 medical graduates. There are 150 undergraduate students studying for the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) every year.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Solapur Medical college
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
VMMC Solapur Courses
VMMC Medical college Solapur Admission
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidates should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Solapur Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ FEE ( Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission |
|MBBS||₹ 78,000/-||₹ 93550/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||333/- Per Month||Available||Available||Available||Availabl|
Vaishampayan Medical College Cutoff
NEET CutOff 2017
NEET CutOFF 2016
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous Rating||Placement|
|Solapur Medical college||4.5/5||Good||4.8/5||Good||Good||4.2/5||Aveagre|
We would like to give 4.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharashtra
|Address||Opp. District Court, Solapur-413003, |
|Phone||(0217) 2749401, (0217) 2319448 |
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!