ACPM Medical College Dhule is one of the most popular medical colleges situated in Dhule, India, founded in 1990. The College is Popularly known as ACPM MC Dhule. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the NMC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about ACPM Medical College Dhule like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ACPM Medical College Dhule
ACPM Medical College Dhule has completed 30 years of serving the rural and tribal population by producing professional leaders in medicine.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of ACPM Medical College Dhule.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||ACPM Medical College Dhule|
|Popular Name||ACPM Medical College Dhule, ACPM MC Dhule, ACPM Dhule|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|24/7 Security Services||Computer labs|
|Library||In House Cafeteria|
|Hostel (Boys & Girls)||Gym|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
ACPM MC Dhule provides quality education and offers the following UG courses.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of ACPM Medical College.
ACPM MC Dhule provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|M.D. Radiology||3 Years|
|M.D. of Anaesthesia||3 Years|
|M.S of Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|M.S. Orthopedics||3 Years|
|M.S.(Gen. Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.D. Paediatrics||3 Years|
|M.D.(Gen. Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. Pathology||3 Years|
|Diploma Orthopedics||2 Years|
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of ACPM Medical College.
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3|
|MS – General Surgery||4|
|MD – Pathology||2|
|MD – Paediatrics||2|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – General Medicine||4|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||1|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||1|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about ACPM Medical College Dhule MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from ACPM Medical College are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ACPM Medical College Dhule, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses, which come under ACPM MC Dhule. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of ACPM MC Dhule, and students must go through this information before filling out the application form.
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the UG Course in ACPM Medical College.
|Course||Fees ( Annual)||NRI (Annual)|
|MBBS||₹ 6,00,000/-||₹ 30,00,000/-|
|Caution Money Deposit||1,00,000/-|
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the PG Course in ACPM Medical College.
|Caution Money Deposit||1,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by ACPM Medical College Dhule, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Maharashtra Medical Counselling Committee (MMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the ACPM Medical College Dhule Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||ACPM Medical College Dhule|
ACPM Medical College Dhule
Location: Morane, Sakri Road Dhule – Maharashtra 42400 (India).
Official Website: https://www.jmfacpm.com/
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in ACPM MC Dhule?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in ACPM MC Dhule is 100.
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and PG Diploma Courses.
Q. Does ACPM MC Dhule have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do ACPM MC Dhule provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of ACPM MC Dhule?
Ans. ACPM MC Dhule is located at Morane, Sakri Road Dhule – Maharashtra 42400 (India).
What is the issue with acpm college this year ….will it come in mop up round of counselling process in Maharashtra
very difficult procedure of admission to MBBS/why one selected candidate chance next round , very difficult to damision
I get 509 obc category admission possible?
I hot 412 marks in neet 2021 sc category can i got mbbs in this college
NEET 2021 score — 412
can I get admission at APMMC Dhule
sir i got 333 marks in neet 2021 i belong to EWS category can i get MBBS seat in this college
sir i get 410 marks in neet 2020 i am belongs to ntC catageray can i get mbbs seat in this collage
Very fewer chance.
I get 292 marks in neet can i get seat from mng in this college
Rest of Maharashtra region SC category 301/720neet 2019 Marks may my son get admission to mbbs in this college
I get 465 marks in Neet 2019.Obc category I from Gondia Maharashtra can I get admission in Acpm dhule
I am getting 444 marks in neet 2019 . General category can I get admission in ACPM dhule?
Sir i am from general category,from Bihar.I have got 322 marks in neet 2018.can I get admission in this college for MBBS or BDS course without donation? Please reply
My Marks are 205 or above and our caste in is sebc in gujarat but not in central goverment but now our caste release in central goverment 1months ago (10%sebc) so we can apply in your college sebc or open (please send relply) for mbbs
my marks in neet 2018 is 450 can i get admission in acpm medical college, dhule
i m from gen category of rajasthan
Sir my marks in neet 2018 around 180 Can i get addmison in this collAge for mbbs ?? Pleasw reply
Sir i got 220marks in neet i am for obc category can i get admsision in this college plz help me