Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer is one of the premier medical colleges in Rajasthan. The JLN Medical College Ajmer was established in the year 1965. It is a Government Medical College located in Ajmer. The College is popularly known as JLNMC Ajmer. It was Affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Medical Science and Approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, JLNMC Ajmer Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fees Structure
5. Counseling Process
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequent Ask Questions
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer was started to serve students with the best Medical. It offers graduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs in engineering.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at Ajmer Medical College’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer|
|Popular Name||JLNMC Ajmer|
|Year of Establishment||1965|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Medical Science|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Medical Science
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at JLNMC Ajmer is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Rajasthan NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
The fee structure of JLNMC Ajmer for the various Medical Courses is Mentioned Below.
UG Courses Fee
|MBBS||Govt. set tuition fee /year(Male)||Govt. seat tuition fee / year(Female / SC/ST)||Gen. set tuition fee/year||Managementseat tuition fee/year||NRI seat tuition fee /year|
PG Courses Fees
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||2,375/-|
|Master of Surgery (M.S)||2,375/-|
- 2475/- Per Month
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
JLNMC Ajmer 2020 Cutoff-
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
Reduced NEET PG cutoff – Released
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old cutoff scores||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised cutoff scores (Released)|
|General – PwD||45th||342||25th||252|
|SC/ST/OBC – PwD||40th||319||20th||230|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2021
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2021 counselling fee: Candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2021 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be paid both online or offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
The following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to JLNMC Ajmer.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||JLNMC Ajmer|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Address: Kala Bagh Ajmer, Rajasthan
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer.
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer is located at Kala Bagh Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer is a Government College.
Ans. Yes, there are PG Courses offered in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer.