Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur is one of the private Medical Colleges in Rajasthan. The institute was established in the year 2014 and has emerged as an institute with high-quality education and Advanced healthcare facility. The College is popularly known as PIMS Udaipur.
It was Affiliated with Sai Tirupati University Udaipur and Approved by Medical Council of India. The Institute provided the modern facilities and best service to its patients. PIMS has highly qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support the student in every field.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about PIMS UdaipurFees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Udaipur Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Pacific Institute of Medical Science, Udaipur|
|Popular Name||PIMS Udaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated with||Sai Tirupati University Udaipur|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Category||Medical College in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Sai Tirupati University Udaipur
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- ATM Facilities
|MBBS||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Faculty and Staff
Before taking admission in any College, It is important to know about all facility which is provided by colleges such as faculty experience, study environment, infrastructure etc. Top Medical College in India means not only the best infrastructure but the good education, well-educated faculty. PIMS Udaipur provides the best teaching faculty with good education and basic health care facilities to the students.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Courses||Govt. Quota (male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||NRI Fee|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
NEET Rajasthan 2020 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||PIMS Udaipur|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Rajasthan.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Rajasthan.
Pacific Institute Of Medical Science
Address: Ambua Road, Village – Umarda Udaipur-313015 Rajasthan India
Phone: 0294-3010000, +91-8696440666
Toll-Free No. only for Anti-Ragging – 180030001882
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.pacificmedicalsciences.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.