Nagaland NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima Nagaland. This authority has a responsibility to conduct exams and all the counselling procedure with the schedules which need to be finalised and published. The Nagaland NEET PG Counselling 2021 helps the candidate to pursue their career in MD/MS courses, moreover, this will help them in getting their preferred colleges more conveniently. The candidates must qualify for their NEET PG 2021 exam with a minimum score to get selected in the counselling process along with an experience certificate. To be a part of Nagaland NEET PG Counselling 2021, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website where all the links are available for the counselling process. The applicants who are keen to take admission to the Top Medical Government/Private college of Nagaland can go through this article.
In this article, candidates can know about the NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Nagaland. This will help a candidate to know each and everything in a systematic manner, this article is divided into subsections where each demonstrates the criteria to get admission in the Nagaland NEET PG Counselling 2021.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Nagaland NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello candidates! Before moving ahead, here are some quick facts which every candidate should know before applying to the Nagaland NEET PG Counselling 2021
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG Exam Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2021 Counselling starting date||12 January 2022|
|Nagaland NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Nagaland NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
In this section, all the important dates of Nagaland NEET PG Admission are mentioned. The candidates should check the important dates section on daily basis for the latest release dates:
|Last Date of Application Submission||Will be notified later|
|Tentative Dates of Counselling||Will be notified later|
|College Joining Date||Will be notified later|
Nagaland NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima Nagaland to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Nagaland State Counselling, Let us first have a look at the procedure now:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://www.dtenagaland.org.in/
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Regional Institute of Medical Science, Imphal.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website– http://www.dtenagaland.org.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Nagaland NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
The documents required to upload while doing the registration process are mentioned below, candidates should carefully go through the documents required. So that they will not face any hurdles in their registration process:
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Regional Institute of Medical Science, Imphal conducting the counselling below given Norms.The candidates are requested to check the details below:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Nagaland NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: No, Nagaland conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 40k seats are available in NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Answer: Documents required:
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Answer: Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima