The Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Mizoram. The interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process and will also get admission to their preferred Top medical/ Private Colleges of Mizoram. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
In this article, you will learn about the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges Mizoram. This article contains all the relevant information which will help you through the counselling procedure, each and every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
1. Brief Description
2. Important Dates
3. Mizoram PG Medical eligibility criteria 2022
4. Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
6. Frequently Asked Question
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you to get a quick overview of the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling Starting Date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mizoram NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Mizoram NEET PG Conducting Authority||Department of Higher and Technical Education Government of Mizoram|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
Mizoram NEET PG 2022 counselling dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
In this section, the candidate will get to know about the eligibility criteria which have to follow during the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Mizoram. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2022.
- The candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Natioanl Medical Commission.
Important Command by MCC
MCC has conducted counselling for the following Institutions/Universities. Below are the Important guidelines released by the MCC for all the candidates who want to be a part of the NEET PG counselling 2022 procedure:
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/
homepage to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Counselling. Here, the candidate can get an overview of the counselling procedure:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://mcc.nic.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage.
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, the seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://mcc.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying for the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Medical counselling committee (MCC) conducting the counselling below given factors. The candidates can go through it once to take a deep knowledge of it:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
The Mizoram NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released, candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 to qualify for the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Mizoram conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
No, Mizoram does not conduct the NEET PG counselling.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Arunachal Pradesh?
No seat is available for NEET PG counselling 2022.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Medical Counselling Committee.