List of Medical Colleges in Mizoram: Mizoram is located in the northeastern part of the country. Mizoram’s population was 1,091,014, according to a 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country. Mizoram covers an area of approximately 21,087 square kilometres. It has so many educational research institutes that offer high-standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
The state has established one new government medical college this year. This Top Private Medical college in Mizoram is among the Best Medical Colleges in India. This article will learn about Top Government MBBS Colleges in Mizoram to study the best Medical courses. Let us have a look.
1. Mizoram NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram
4. Mizoram NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Mizoram NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in Mizoram. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Department of Higher and Technical Education Government of Mizoram|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Mizoram NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
|Mizoram Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mizoram NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|Mizoram NEET 2022 Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
Best Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of Medical colleges in Mizoram. To view the Top MBBS colleges in Mizoram click on the link of that College & you can get detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Process & Complete Colleges Review. Enjoy Reading.!!
Before we discuss the List of MBBS Colleges in Mizoram, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||Four years+1 Year Internship||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Zoram Medical College, Mizoram||2018||Mizoram University||Click Here|
Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Mizoram. Aspirants who belong to the Mizoram state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
Mizoram NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Mizoram State Counselling. For more information on Mizoram NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned middle or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): Candidates who couldn’t register could come to the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Mizoram NEET 2022 Admission Support
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Mizoram?
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Mizoram.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Mizoram?
A. There is a total of 100 seats in between all the one Government Colleges of Mizoram.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Mizoram?
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Mizoram.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Medical Colleges in Mizoram?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Mizoram Medical Colleges, Click Here.
Click here for more Education News