Medical College in Mizoram: Mizoram is located in the northeastern part of the country. Mizoram’s population was 1,091,014, according to a 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country. Mizoram covers an area of approximately 21,087 square kilometres. It has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
The state has established one new government medical college this year. This Top Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram is among the Best Medical Colleges in India. This article will learn about Top Government MBBS Colleges in Mizoram to study the best Medical courses. Let us have a look.
1. Mizoram NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram
4. Mizoram NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Mizoram NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in Mizoram. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Department of Higher and Technical Education Government of Mizoram|
|Average Fee||For Government Colleges: 6020 (Fee p.a Range)|
Note: Fees are subject to change.
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Mizoram NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
|Mizoram Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of Top Medical College in Mizoram. To view Top MBBS colleges in Mizoram click on the link of that College & you can get the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Process & Complete Colleges Review. Enjoy Reading.!!
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Mizoram, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
Mizoram Institute of Medical Education and Research was established under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme. It is Popularly Known as MIMER Falkawn. It was established on 8 August 2018. Permission to start MBBS courses was given on 25 May 2018 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on the recommendation of the Medical Council of India. MIMER Falkawn is one of the prestigious Private Medical Colleges in Falkawn.
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated with||Mizoram University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Andaman Nicobar Islands. Aspirants who belong to Andaman Nicobar Islands state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Mizoram NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Mizoram State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Mizoram NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Mizoram NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Mizoram.
A. There is a total of 100 seats in between all the one Government Colleges of Mizoram.
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Mizoram.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Mizoram Medical Colleges, Click Here.