Mizoram NEET counselling 2021 will start in 2021 after 15% AIQ counselling. The Mizoram NEET state counselling is Organized by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Mizoram.
Latest Update: 30 Nov 2021 is the last date of reporting of a scorecard for candidates intending to apply for Mizoram State quota seats covered by NEET 2021 at dhte.mizoram.gov.in
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Mizoram NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Mizoram NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Mizoram NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Mizoram||100|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Mizoram NEET Counselling dates related to the Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|List of reported candidates under NEET-UG 2021 starting from||12 November 2021|
|Last date of 1 reporting of NEET 2021 (UG) scorecard||30 November 2021|
|Online provisional registration||To be Announced|
|Online verification||To be Announced|
|Choice filling||To be Announced|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||To be Announced|
|The first round of seat allotment||To be Announced|
|Online reporting||To be Announced|
|2nd round seat allotment||To be Announced|
|Online reporting in institutes||To be Announced|
|Spot round registration||To be Announced|
|Choice filling||To be Announced|
|Result of spot counselling||To be Announced|
|Online/ Physical reporting||To be Announced|
Mizoram NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021
Mizoram NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Applicants can first register on the official website, get the user ID and password for subsequent logins, and carefully fill in all the required details.
Choice Filling Process: After successfully registering, applicants will appear with the choice filling process. In this process, applicants will have to fill the choices of college as per their preference.
Document Verification: Verifying the documents is the necessary procedure. Without verifying the documents, applicants will not be considered for further guidelines; you should take all documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted to them based on the candidate’s ranking in the merit list. Candidates who are not satisfied with the assigned seats can apply for the subsequent round of counselling.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: (Choice Filling) After completing the registration, candidates will get the form of choice colleges and courses. The candidates have to fill the choices of college as per their choices. Candidates must fill the choices carefully and check them twice as they cannot be altered later on. after filling the choices, proceed to lock the steps. Lock all the choices as without doing it, candidates will not be considered for counselling.
- Step 3: (Document Verification)The verification of documents is a compulsory process. The verification of the documents, candidates will not be considered for the further process. Candidates should bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
- Step 4: (Seat Allotment) Based on the ranking of the candidate in the merit list, the seats will be allotted to them. The candidates who are not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for the next rounds of counselling. The seats allotted to the candidates must go to report the allotted colleges within the given period of date and time. Candidates need to carry the original documents at the time of reporting for admission.
- Step 5: (Reservation Criteria) The reservation criteria for the state quota seats in Government and private medical institutes will be provided by the state medical authority. The reservation for the various categories for admission into the UG medical and dental courses will be fixed earlier. Candidates claiming for the reservation should produce the relevant document in the proof of reserve category.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Other Nearest State Counselling Procedure
|Manipur NEET-UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Assam NEET-UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET-UG Counselling||Click Here|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Mizoram must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Mizoram NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Mizorm
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Zoram Medical College, Mizoram||2018||Mizoram University|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoffpercentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Mizoram
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providing the information about Mizoram Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Mizoram Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mizoram NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Mizoram Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram, conduct Mizoram MBBS 2021 admission.
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Mizoram MBBS counselling.
A. Yes. Those who wish to participate in the AIQ NEET counselling will have to register on the official website of MCC. Candidates who wish to participate in Mizoram NEET counselling 2021 will have to register on the website.
A. NEET MBBS Counselling in Mizoram will be held in three rounds, including a mop-up round for the remaining vacant seats.
A. Mizoram NEET, admission will be approved to 100 MBBS seats.