The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023 will start in 2023 after 15% AIQ counselling. The Mizoram NEET state counselling is Organized by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by various government and private Mizoram medical and dental institutions.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Mizoram MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in Mizoram NEET UG Counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 release cutoff.
NEET 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Mizoram NEET 2023 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|Mizoram NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Mizoram NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Mizoram||100|
|Paid NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Mizoram NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||To be announced|
|Online application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Verification of PWD candidates||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|AP MBBS Counselling 2023 round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||To be announced|
|Exercise of choices for Round 2||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list- Round 2||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Mizoram NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official Department of Higher and Technical Education Government of Mizoram for NEET 2023 Mizoram State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Mizoram NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Applicants can first register on the official website, get the user ID and password for subsequent logins, and carefully fill in all the required details.
Choice Filling Process: After successfully registering, applicants will appear with the choice filling process. In this process, applicants must fill in the college choices per their preference.
Document Verification: Verifying the documents is the necessary procedure. Without verifying the documents, applicants will not be considered for further guidelines; you should take all documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s ranking on the merit list. Candidates unsatisfied with the assigned seats can apply for the subsequent round of counselling.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: (Choice Filling) After the registration, candidates will get the form of choice colleges and courses. The candidates have to fill in the college choices as per their choices. Candidates must fill in the options carefully and check them twice, as they cannot be altered later. After filling in the choices, proceed to lock the steps. Lock all the choices as candidates will not be considered for counselling without doing it.
- Step 3: (Document Verification)The verification of documents is a compulsory process. Candidates should bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies. With the verification of the documents, candidates will not be considered for the further process.
- Step 4: (Seat Allotment) Based on the ranking of the candidate in the merit list, the seats will be allotted to them. Candidates unsatisfied with the assigned seats can apply for the next rounds of counselling. The seats allotted to the candidates must report to the allotted colleges within the given date and time. Candidates need to carry the original documents at the time of registering for admission.
- Step 5: (Reservation Criteria) The reservation criteria for the state quota seats in Government and private medical institutes will be provided by the state medical authority. The reservation for the various categories for admission into the UG medical and dental courses will be fixed earlier. Candidates claiming the reservation should produce the relevant document in the proof of reserve category.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Mizoram must register for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round must either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to Round 1.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those allotted seats in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme Court of India.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Other Nearest State Counselling Procedure
Mizoram NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. For details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Mizoram
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Zoram Medical College, Mizoram||2018||Mizoram University|
NEET 2023 (Expected Cutoff)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Forms only through online mode.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Mizoram
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NOTE: To check the Mizoram NEET 2023 Cutoff, Click Here
Here we are providing the information about Mizoram Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
NEET 2023 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Admission 2023 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who do authorities of Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023 conduct the counselling?
Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram, conducts Mizoram MBBS 2023 admission.
Is it mandatory to qualify for NEET 2023 to participate in Mizoram MBBS counselling?
Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2023 will be eligible to participate in the Mizoram MBBS counselling.
Do I have to register separately for Mizoram NEET 2023 and MCC counselling?
Yes. Those who wish to participate in the AIQ NEET counselling must register on the official website of MCC. Candidates who want to participate in Mizoram NEET counselling 2023 must register on the website.
How many rounds of counselling for Mizoram MBBS/BDS admission 2023 are conducted?
NEET MBBS Counselling in Mizoram will be held in three rounds, including a mop-up round for the remaining vacant seats.
How many MBBS/BDS seats are there in Mizoram?
Mizoram NEET, admission will be approved for 100 MBBS seats.