Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023: NEET-PG is a national-level exam conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling procedure NEET PG 2023 is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Andaman and Nicobar Nagar Havel’s Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all of India’s 50% quota seats. This article will discuss detailed information about Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility criteria
4. Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling
5. Document Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is a quick summary of Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
To be eligible for the Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have qualified for NEET PG 2023 and obtained the minimum qualifying percentile.
- The candidate must have completed an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.
- The candidate must have completed the mandatory internship.
- The candidate must be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the State Medical Council.
- The candidate must have all the required documents.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023
Counselling will be scheduled only for students qualified for the NEET PG 2023. The Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2023, aspirants must register at https://www.mcc.nic.in/ by entering their roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options, a filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done twice before the actual seat allotment. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seats. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they must stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: Candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking to confirm the seat.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute/College, pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm their admission. ac
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Andaman and Nicobar Islands procedure 2023.
Here are the documents required for Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG counselling 2023; please ensure you have all the documents listed below.
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March of the year of admission.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by NMC or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. A provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where a candidate is undergoing an internship and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2023 of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE, i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format specified in the prospectus) should be in English or Hindi. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- EWS Certificate as per Central Govt. Norms
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. No other PwD certificate issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of the Certificate of Disability is attached as ANNEXURE-I.
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
NEET PG Cut off 2021
Here we provide you with the NEET PG Cut-off 2021.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question: When will the online allotment process for this year start?
Answer: Online allotment process will start as per the counselling schedule for PG online Counseling for the current academic year. Please See the Schedule available on the www.mcc.nic.in website.
Question: Should I report to any counselling centre for registration or choice filling?
Answer: No. Online registration and choice filling can be done conveniently (including from home) using the internet. Uninterrupted internet facilities should be ensured.
Question: What is the Counselling FEE for NEET PG?
Answer: Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question: How many NEET PG seats are there in 2023?
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
Question: How much time will I be given to join the allotted course?
Answer: Candidates who are allotted seats will be required to join the assigned
college/course within the stipulated time from the date of allotment, as mentioned in the
counselling schedule. However, candidates are advised to join as early as possible and
not to wait until the last day of joining due to different programs of holiday/working hours
in various Medical/Dental Colleges, also keeping in view that Medical/Dental colleges
will have to furnish information about joining/non- joining status of candidates on
Medical Counseling Committee portal. In some Colleges, it may take 2 to 3
days for completion of admission formalities.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2 and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.