Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling 2021: NEET PG is a national level exam conducted by the National Board of Educations (NBE). Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling procedure 2021 will be started in the second week of November (expected). NEET PG is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Andaman and Nicobar Nagar Havel Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all India 50% quota seats. Throughout this article, we will discuss the detailed information about Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility criteria 2021
4. Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling
6. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Let us look at quick summary of Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here, We are Provided with Some important dates of Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Admission:
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||7th January,2022 to 10th January,2022|
|Registration/Payment||12th January, 2022 to 18th January, 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||13th January to 18th January,|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the|
respective Universities/ Institutes
|18th January, 2022 to 19th January, 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||20th January,2022 to 21st January,2022|
|Reporting||23rd January,2022 to 28th January, 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||1st February, 2022 to 2nd February, 2022|
|Registration/Payment||3rd February, 2022 to 7th|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||4th February, 2022 to|
7th February, 2022
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||8th February,2022 to 9th February, 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||8th February, 2022 to 9th February, 2022|
|Result||12th February, 2022|
|Reporting||13th February,2022 to 19th February, 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||22nd February,2022 to|
|Registration/Payment||24th February, 2022 to 28th February, 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||25th February, 2022 to 28th|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||1st March, 2022 to 2nd March, 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||3rd March, 2022 to 4th March, 2022|
|Result||5th March, 2022|
|Reporting||6th March, 2022 to 10th March, 2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Here, Below we are provided with the Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Andaman & Nicobar.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2021:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2021 as given below.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2021. The Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2021, aspirants will have to register to https://www.mcc.nic.in/ in online mode by entering roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of colleges’ preference. Based on the options filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted to them and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Here is the list of documents required for Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG counselling 2021, please ensure you have all the documents listed below.
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the prospectus) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- EWS Certificate as per Central Govt. Norms
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of Certificate of Disability is attached as ANNEXURE-I.
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
Here we provide you the NEET PG Cut off 2021.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: Online allotment process will start as per counseling Schedule for PG online Counseling for the current academic year. Please See Schedule available on www.mcc.nic.in website
Answer: No. Online registration and choice filling can be done from place of convenience (Including from home) using internet. Uninterrupted internet facility should be ensured.
Answer: Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
Answer: Candidates who are allotted seats will be required to join the allotted
college/course within stipulated time from the date of allotment as mentioned in the
counseling schedule. However, candidates are advised to join as early as possible and
not to wait for last day of joining, due to different schedule of holiday/working hours
in various Medical/Dental Colleges, also keeping in view that Medical/Dental colleges
will have to furnish information about joining/non- joining status of candidates on
Medical Counseling Committee portal. In some of the Colleges it may take 2 to 3
days’ time for completion of admission formalities.
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.