MP NEET PG Counselling 2021: MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which seekers can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Madhya Pradesh. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh, has released the merit list for MD / MS courses. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or the link below. Applicants must meet the NEET PG 2021 requirements. Admission to the MD / MS, Diploma and MDS program offered in medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh is made based on NEET PG 2021 / MDS 2021 scores. The MP counselling procedure 2021 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, MP. Throughout the article, you will learn about eligibility criteria, cutoff, counselling procedure of MP NEET PG counselling.
Latest Update: Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh released Madhya Pradesh NEET PG CLC Round Student Advisory Notice, Real-Time Institute Subject Wise Report at dme.mponline.gov.in
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility criteria 2021
4. MP NEET PG Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. Seat Matrix
7. Seat Allotment
9. Top Colleges in MP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
10. Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (P.G.) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.)|
|MP NEET PG Counselling Authority||Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
MP NEET PG Counselling Notices (Out)
|MP NEET PG Inservice Candidates Notice||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding MP NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling||Click Here|
|MP NEET PG Counselling Notice for Candidates||Click Here|
|Virtual Vacancy for Mop Up Round Counselling||Click Here|
|Vacancy in Government & Private Colleges for Mop Up Round||Click Here|
|Revised Eligible Candidates List for Mop Up Round||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop Up Round||Click Here|
|NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Revised Eligible Candidates List for Mop Up Round After Lowering Cutoff||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop Up Round After Lowering Cutoff||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop Up Round ( Dated 01.04.2022 )||Click Here|
|Notice for Candidates who Joined PG Course in Second Round Through AIQ/State Quota||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Scheme of Resignation by Candidate who joined 2nd Round of PG Counselling Through AIQ/State Quota||Click Here|
MP NEET PG 2021 Round 2 Seat Allotment Result (Postponed)
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Schedule (Out)
Here, We are Provided with some important dates of Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Admission:
|Online Registration start||12-01-2022|
|Last date of Registration eligible candidates||16-01-2022|
|Publication of merit list of registered candidates||17-01-2022|
|Choice filling and Choice looking for the first round||17-01-2022 to 20-01-2022|
|First Round Allotment Result||24-01-2022|
|Reporting at allotted college in person for documents verification and admission||25-01-2022 to 02-02-2022|
|Willingness for degradation in the second round by admitted candidates through candidate’s login||25-01-2022 to 03-02-2022|
|Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level||25-01-2022 to 03 -02-2022|
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Revised Dates (Out)
Round -1 Schedule
|Last date of Registration by eligible candidates of NEET PG (MD/MS) 2021||16-01-2022 (Midnight)|
|Publication of Final Vacancies||15-01-2022|
|Publication of Merit list of registered candidates.||17-01-2022||1 Day|
|Choice filling and choice locking for the first round||17-01-2022 to 20-01-2022 (12:00 Midnight)||4 Days|
|First Round Allotment Result||24-01-2022|
|Reporting at allotted college in person for documents verifications and admission.||25-01-2022 to 14-02-2022 (07:00 PM)||21 Days|
|Willingness for upgradation in the second round by admitted candidates through candidate’s login||25-01-2022 to 19-02-2022 (12:00 Midnight)||26 Days|
|Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level (seat leaving bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE)||25-01-2022 to 19-02-2022 (06:00 PM)||26 Days|
|Publication of Vacancy chart for the second round||21-02-2022||1 Day|
|Fresh choice filling & choice locking (* Compulsory for all candidates who want to participate in the second round, including admitted candidates of first-round who have opted for up-gradation).||21-02-2022 to 23-02-2022 (12:00 Midnight)||3 Days|
|Second Round Allotment Result||04-03-2022|
|Reporting at allotted college in person for documents verifications and admission.||05-03-2022 to 09-03-202 (05:00 PM)||5 Days|
|Willingness for upgradation for MOP UP round by admitted candidates of the second round and candidates of first-round who opted for upgradation in the second round through candidate’s login||05-03-2022 to 09-03-202 (05:00 PM)||5 Days|
Mop-Up Round Admission Extension Notice (Out)
MP NEET PG Counselling Mop Up Round Revised Schedule (Out)
|Fresh Registration for New Eligible Candidates ( Candidates who already registered are not required to register again )||17-03-2022 to 22-03-2022 ( 12:00 Midnight )||6 Days|
|Publication of Revised Merit List for Eligible Candidates & eligible candidates list||23-03-2022||1 Day|
|Publication of Vacancy Chart for Mop Up Round||24-03-2022||1 Day|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Locking for Mop Up Round||24-03-2022 to 27-03-2022 ( 12:00 Midnight )||4 Days|
|Mop-Up Round Allotment Result||12-04-2022||1 Day|
|Reporting at Alloted College in person for documents verifications & admission||4 Days|
MP NEET PG Counselling CLC Round Revised Schedule (Out)
|Publication of Vacancies & list of eligible candidate for filling of Stray Vacancy||21-04-2022||1 Day|
|Invitation of Online Application (choice-filling) by eligible candidates on portal against vacancies|
College Wise, Subject Wise Merit List of applicant (Real time Merit) 10 times the number of vacancies in the subject
|22-04-2022 to 23-04-2022 (12:00 Midnight)||2 Days|
|Online Attendance at the institute by the candidate||24-04-2022 to 25-04-2022 (12:00 Noon)||2 Days|
|Admission (Selected as per Attendance Merit)||25-04-2022 ( 01:00 to 06:00 PM )|
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Round Student Advisory (Out)
Below, we are provided with the MP NEET PG medical Eligibility Criteria 2021.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2021:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2021 as given below.
MP NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, MP., to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the MP NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dme.mponline.gov.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Madhya Pradesh Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. O.B.C. candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the O.B.C. category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Bhopal NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Flow Chart
Here are the documents required for the MP NEET PG counselling 2021.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3rd-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.) is conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
MP NEET PG Provisional Allotment List (Out)
|Provisional Allotment List ( Round – Wise )||Click Below|
|1st Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Mop-Up Round Merit List (Out)
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|List of eligible candidates for Mop-Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop-Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP NEET PG Counselling 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Round 2 Seat Allotment (Out)
|Second Round Allotment List (Provisional) – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
|Second Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Round 1 Seat Allotment (Out)
|First Round Allotment List (Provisional) – MP State Combined PG Counselling |
(MD/MS) NEET 2021
|First Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling |
(MD/MS) NEET 2021
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Vacancies List 2021 (Out)
|Particular||MP NEET PG Round-2 Vacancy List|
|List of Candidates Who Have Opted For Upgrade (Virtual Vacancy) for Second Round (MD/MS Course)- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Vacancies in Government Medical Colleges (MD/MS Course) for Second Round- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Vacancies in Government & Private Medical Colleges (MD/MS Course) for CLC Round- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021 (Out)
Here we mentioned the seat matrix of Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2021; candidates can check the seat matrix by clicking on the link given below.
|Particular||Seat Matrix List Link Here|
|Final Seat Chart Government and Private Medical Colleges of MP State Combined Counselling NEET PG (MD MS) 2021 (Revised)||Click Here|
|Final Seat Chart Government and Private Medical Colleges of MP State Combined Counselling NEET PG (MD MS) 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Seat Allotment 2021 (Out)
Here we mentioned a list of candidates who are allotted seats in 1st round of MP NEET PG Counselling.
|Particular||Allotment List (Link Here)|
|First Round Allotment List (Provisional) – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
|First Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
MP PG Medical Colleges 2021 Revised Fee Structure
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Merit List (Out)
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|List of eligible candidates for CLC Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for CLC Round (MD/MS Course) – MP NEET PG Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|List of eligible candidates for Mop Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP NEET PG Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|List of eligible candidates for Second Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List of Registered Candidates In compliance of Hon’ble High Court order in W.P. No. 1937/22 MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG – 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List of Registered Candidates In compliance of Hon’ble High Court order in W.P. No. 24093/21 and W.P. No. 26297/21 MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG – 2021||Click Here|
|Merit List of Registered Candidates-MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG-2021||Click Here|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in MP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Government Medical College, Bhopal||Gajra Raja Medical College Gwalior|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur|
|Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa||Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: No, D.M.E. Madhya Pradesh conducts NEET PG counselling online.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For A.I.Q./Central University U.R. candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for A.I.Q. Quota students.
Answer: Documents required:
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.