RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Bhopal is one of the best private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2014. It is located on NH-12, Hoshangabad road within the city of Bhopal. It is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), Government Of India. RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Bhopal (RKDF Medical College Bhopal) offers MBBS Course with 150. This college affiliated with Barkatullah University and approved by Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
RKDF Medical College Bhopal
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Jatkhedi, Bhopal.
|Name of Institute||RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Jatkhedi, Bhopal|
|Popular Name||RKDF Medical College Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated with||Barkatullah University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Barkatullah University.
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Boys Hostel
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to give an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
***Fee will subject to change.
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Cut Off 2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RKDF Medical College Bhopal|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
RKDF Medical College Bhopal
Address: NH-12, Behind Vrindavan Garden, Hoshangabad Road, Jatkhedi, Bhopal (M.P.),
Tele No.:– 0755-6710300
Fax No:- 0755-2573990
Email Id:– [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.rkdfmedicalcollege.org/
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!