Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Indore
Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore is one leading private medical college was founded in the year 2006. It is located in Nemawar Road, NH-59A, Indore, the state of Madhya Pradesh. It provides ultra-modern facilities with a quality education.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore.
- 1 About Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore
- 2 Index Medical College Indore Course
- 3 Index Medical College Indore Admission process
- 4 Index Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Index Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Index Medical College Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore|
|Popular Name||Index Medical College|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Indore Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status-Private College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Index Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Index Medical College Indore Course
|Doctorate of Medicine||N/A||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||N/A||3 years|
Index Medical College Indore Admission process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Index Medical College Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Doctorate of Medicine||990,000|
|Master of Surgery||990,000|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
Index Medical College Cutoff
MP MBBS Entrance Expected Cutoff 2018.
|Category Name||Expected Qualifying Marks out of 720|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40%|
|UR – PH||45%|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||40%|
Previous Year NEET Cutoff For MP State
|Name of the Category||Cutoff Marks Range|
|UR (Unreserved)/ General||695-453|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – Physically Handicapped||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
Index Medical College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Address: Index City, Nemawar Road, NH-59A,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Mobile: 09981540875, 9630089797, 9752538454
Email: [email protected],
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!