Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly are private Medical colleges. It is also Known as RMCH Bareilly, situated in Bareilly U.P. The Institute was established in 2006 and is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Hey, Students if you are interested in admission from Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly then you should know about RMCH Bareilly Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly reviews, & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly was established by Rohilkhand Educational Charitable Trust dedicated to providing quality education. Rohilkhand Medical College is run by award-winning doctors of the repute, which is immense pride. The faculty members, apart from teaching UG & PG, are actively involved in research activities. Various guest lectures, CMEs, Symposia & Seminars are being organized at regular intervals for faculty members & students to upgrade their knowledge continuously.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the RMCH Bareilly.
|Name of Institute||Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly|
|Popular Name||RMCH Bareilly, Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||Bareilly International University, Bareilly|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Bareilly International University, Bareilly
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested to study or already studying from RMCH Bareilly:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly Course offer undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS) and postgraduate. The Student applying for the RMCH Bareilly MBBS Course must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing MBBS from RMCH Bareilly, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering. Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly MBBS Seats is 150.
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|Name of Subject||Duration|
|Md anatomy||3 Years|
|MD physiology||3 Years|
|MD biochemistry||3 Years|
|MD pathology||3 Years|
|MD microbiology||3 Years|
|MD pharmacology||3 Years|
|MD com. Medicine||3 Years|
|Gen. Medicine||3 Years|
|MD paediatrics||3 Years|
|MS general surgery||3 Years|
|MS orthopaedics||3 Years|
|MD radiodiagnosis||3 Years|
|MS ent||3 Years|
|MS ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS Obstetrics & gynaecology||3 Years|
|MD anaesthesiology||3 Years|
|MD psychiatry||3 Years|
|MD dermatology & VD||3 Years|
|MD respiratory medicine||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing MBBS from Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering. Rohilkhand Medical College MBBS Seats.
|Name of Subject||Intake|
|MD com. Medicine||6|
|MS general surgery||5|
|MS Obstetrics & gynaecology||8|
|MD dermatology & VD||3|
|MD respiratory medicine||3|
Here this selection we will let you about Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of RMCH Bareilly, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
We are providing detailed information about the RMCH Bareilly Fees Structure for MBBS and MD/MS courses fees in Indian Currency & NRI. Candidates can check the Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Let’s have a look.
The fee structure of the Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||1,14,00,000/-|
|MD Social and Preventive Medicine||11,50,000/-|
|MS General Surgery||76,05,000/-|
|MD General Medicine||1,03,00,000/-|
|MD Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy||1,10,00,000/-|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine||72,45,000/-|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly cut-off 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly cut-off 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|MD Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy||General||1408||1775|
|MD General Medicine||General||1862||2308|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine||General||1825||2528|
|MS General Surgery||General||1088||2313|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||General||1746||2731|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by RMCH Bareilly, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly|
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly
Address: Pilibhit Bypass Road Bareilly (U.P.) 243006 INDIA
Official Website: www.rmcbareilly.com
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, the Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly.
A. Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly Pilibhit Bypass Road Bareilly (U.P.) 243006 INDIA
A. Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly are Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until the completion of the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly.