Varun Arjun Institute of Medical Sciences is a private medical college known as VAMC Shahjahanpur, located in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The college was established in 2016 and managed by Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly. and is affiliated with Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. VAMC Shahjahanpur is a 300 Bedded Hospital situated on NH 24 Delhi Lucknow in Shajahanpur – Uttar Pradesh. The city is about 160 km from Lucknow and about 320 km from Delhi.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Varun Arjun Medical College (VAMC Shahjahanpur) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Varun Arjun Institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur
Road and Rail well connect Varun Arjun institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur. It is the only college in the country promoted by the specialized doctor of Uttar Pradesh, an expert in the medical field.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Varun Arjun Institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur.
|Name of Institute||Varun Arjun institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur|
|Popular Name||VAMC Shahjahanpur, VAMCRH Shahjahanpur|
|Location||Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses offered at VAMC Shahjahanpur.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||2|
|MD – Community Medicine||3|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||2|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD – General Medicine||5|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pathology||2|
|MD – Psychiatry||1|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||4|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||2|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2|
|MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3|
|MS – General Surgery||4|
|MD – Paediatrics||3|
Here, we will let you know about VAMC Shahjahanpur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of VAMC Shahjahanpur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Varun Arjun institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Varun Arjun institute of Medical Sciences Shahjahanpur will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of VAMC Shahjahanpur for the medical courses is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Varun Arjun Medical College Shahjahanpur|
Varun Arjun Medical College Shahjahanpur
Address: Village Banthra, Distt Shahjahanpur(UP) – India,
Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.varunarjunmedicalcollege.com
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many seats are there for medical aspirants in VAMC Shahjahanpur?
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in VAMC Shahjahanpur is 150.
Does VAMC Shahjahanpur have a hostel?
A. Yes, VAMC Shahjahanpur is provided hostel facilities.
Does VAMC Shahjahanpur provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year and get a stipend during this period.
How to get admission to VAMC Shahjahanpur?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to VAMC Shahjahanpur.
Can I know the exact location of VAMC Shahjahanpur?
A. Village Banthra, Distt Shahjahanpur(UP) – India, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Is VAMC Shahjahanpur government or private?
A. VAMC Shahjahanpur is a Private College.
Is VAMC Shahjahanpur affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the VAMC Shahjahanpur Valid?
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from VAMC Shahjahanpur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for VAMC Shahjahanpur?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.