Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal is one of the popular private medical colleges was founded in the year 2005. It is affiliated with Peoples University, Bhopal and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi central government and Ministry of Health.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal.
- 1 About Peoples Medical College Bhopal
- 2 Peoples Medical College Bhopal Courses
- 3 Peoples Medical College Bhopal Admission process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Peoples Medical College Bhopal Cutoff
- 6 Peoples Medical College Bhopal Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Peoples Medical College Bhopal
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Peoples Medical College Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (Peoples Medical College) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Peoples University, Bhopal
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status-Private College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Peoples Medical College Bhopal
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Peoples Medical College Bhopal Courses
|Doctorate of Medicine||2||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||1||3 years|
|Doctor of Medicine||3||3 years|
|PhD. (Medicine)||N/A||3 years|
Peoples Medical College Bhopal Admission process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
College & Tuition Fees
|Doctorate of Medicine||7,24,600|
|Master of Surgery||724,600|
|Doctor of Medicine||724,600|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
Peoples Medical College Bhopal Cutoff
MP MBBS Entrance Expected Cutoff 2018.
|Category Name||Expected Qualifying Marks out of 720|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40%|
|UR – PH||45%|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||40%|
Previous Year NEET Cutoff For MP State
|Name of the Category||Cutoff Marks Range|
|UR (Unreserved)/ General||695-453|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – Physically Handicapped||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
Peoples Medical College Bhopal Ranking
|Name of Institute||Peoples Medical College Bhopal|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Address: Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: Chirayu Medical College and Hospital Bhopal