Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa (SSMC Rewa) is one of the best Government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the year 1963 located in Rewa city the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It offers a various course at an undergraduate and postgraduate level such as 5 years of MBBS 3 years of MD and MS etc.
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa is popularly known as SSMC Rewa. It is affiliated with AP Singh University. This Institute offers a various course in undergraduate and Postgraduate level such as 5 years MBBS course, 3 years M.D, and MS Course Etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
SSMC College Rewa
|Name of Institute||Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa|
|Popular Name||SSMC Rewa|
|Location||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Affiliated with||AP Singh University|
|Approved by||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: AP Singh University
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
|M.D. Community Medicine||2|
|M.D. General Medicine||8|
|M.S. General Surgery||8|
|M.D. Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2|
|Diploma in Ophthalmic Surgery||4|
|Diploma in Child Health||8|
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|PG Course||Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1000/- Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1500/- Per Month (For PG)
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa|
- It is one of the premier Government Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
- Top Medical Colleges In Madhya Pradesh 2018.
- Top Dental Colleges In Madhya Pradesh 2018.
- Top BAMS Colleges In Madhya Pradesh 2018.
- Top BHMS Colleges In Madhya Pradesh 2018.
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa (M.P.)
Pin No. : 486001
Phone No. : 07662-241655
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck!!!