ESIC medical college Bihta Patna is a proposed medical college and ready to serve as a clinical, research, and educational institution located on an outskirt of Patna. We are striving for scientific research, health and medical education, and patient care. ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Bihta is established with a divine mission of bringing Medicare of International Standards to the doorsteps of the poor workers i.e. insured persons (IPs) and to roll out medical graduates of modern scientific medicine capable of functioning independently in both urban and rural environment.
Hey, Students if you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS from ESIC Medical College, then you should know about the college features such as Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, ESIC Medical College Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, ESIC Medical College Cut off, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
ESIC Medical College Bihta
The infra consist of a 640 seater Auditorium, separate Boys and girl Hostel, Doctors Hostel along with 450 numbers of Staff Quarters from type 1 to type 6.
Before completing the college review, let us look at Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna.
|Name of Institute||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna|
|Popular Name||ESIC Medical College Patna|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC), UGC|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested to study or already studying from ESIC Medical College Patna:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
ESIC Medical College Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing MBBS from Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna. then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering. Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna MBBS Seats.
This selection lets you know about the ESIC Medical College Patna. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
For students interested in pursuing MBBS from ESIC Medical College Patna are informed about the subjects for which doing internship is necessary is mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ESIC Medical College Patna, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ESIC Medical College Patna is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about ESIC Medical College Patna will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Bihar||Click Here|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Bihar NEET Counselling dates related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
Bihar NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only ESIC Medical College Patna to go through with this information before filling out the application form.
|Annual Caution Deposit||5000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Annual Seat Rent)||10,000/-|
|Hostel Security Deposit||10,000/-|
|State & AIQ MBBS Fees||1,25,000/-|
|Fee Paid By All Students (Student Welfare Fund )||5000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows ESIC Medical College Patna Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Bihar & in India:-
|Name of Institute||ESIC Medical College Patna|
ESIC Medical College Patna
ESIC Medical College Patna Address: Income Tax Chauraha, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone: 0612 253 3245
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Admissions are based on students’ NEET UG scores.
5.5 years. 4.5 years of MBBS course with one year of internship.
The aspirant must have cleared the 12th standard with min 50% in PCB and vacate the NEET exam.
Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
ESIC Medical College Patna Address: Income Tax Chauraha, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800001
ESIC Medical College Patna was established in the year 2021.
All the medical; colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from ESIC Medical College Patna will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Conclusion Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you get to Government Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of ESIC Medical College Patna, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at ESIC Medical College Patna.