Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023: The directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura, will conduct the counselling for the Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023. A total of three rounds will be shown in the Tripura NEET 2023 PG counselling. NEET PG candidates through Tripura can be admitted to various PG courses like MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. To appear for the counselling session, aspirants must fill out the Tripura NEET PG application form 2023. In the Tripura NEET PG 2023 counselling session, candidates will be asked to fill in their choice of course and colleges in order of preference.
This article will provide all the details regarding Tripura NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation. Candidates can also download the Tripura NEET PG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Let us look at the summary of Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Tripura NEET PG Counselling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Tripura Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Tripura NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Below, we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Tripura. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission and their parents holds a resident certificate. It is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/National Medical Commission.
Tripura NEET PG Registration Fees
Tripura NEET PG has released the Registration Fee for Category wise candidates. We have given below.
|UR/EWS category||Rs. 7000 /-|
|ST, SC, PwD, OBC (wherever applicable)||Rs. 6000 /-|
Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura, to register for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023 before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tripura NEET PG 2023. Here we provide complete information about Tripura NEET PG 2023 counselling information like Eligibility criteria, reservation procedure, counselling criteria etc. Let’s have a look.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura (https://dme.tripura.gov.in/)
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen. After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023.
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:- Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Tripura NEET PG Registration Flow Chart
We have given you the Registration chart for Tripura NEET PG Counselling, which has information about the rounds of step-by-step counselling.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Here is the list of documents necessary for Tripura NEET PG 2023.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Conducting the counselling below-given factors.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Tripura NEET PG General Instructions and Procedural Directives
|1.||All the applicants shall strictly follow the instruction given in the Information Bulletin while applying for different Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses. An incomplete application shall be rejected.|
|2.||The last date of submission of application/registration/choice filling/getting nominations from Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura and admission to allotted Institution shall be as per the Scheduled date and time.|
|3.||Candidates selected for admission through joint Counselling shall be nominated by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura, for reporting to the Principal of the allotted College.|
|4.||The nominated candidate by the DME shall report to the Principal of the allotted Colleges within the specified time.|
|5.||Fees for admission in the PG Course shall be available on the website of the concerned College, which the nominated candidate shall pay to the College authority during the time of admission.|
Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022
Tripura’s Directorate of Medical Education has released the Tripura NEET PG Provisional Allotment Result of round-1/Revised Merit List/Merit List and seat matrix of Registered Candidates 2022. We have mentioned the below in pdf.
|Tripura NEET PG 2022 Counselling Revised Provisional Allotment Result of round-1||Click Here|
|Merit List of Registered Candidates 2022||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Tripura NEET PG 2022 Seat Matrix
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura, has released the Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022. For applicants, we have mentioned the table
|S.No||Subject||Seats in AGMC||Total seat AGMC||Seats in TMC||Total seats (AGMC+TMC)|
|1.||General Medicine(MD)||I-UR, Recognized I-ST, Permitted||02||I-UR, Recognized||03|
|2.||Otorhinolaryngology (MS)||–||00||1-(0pen) ST, Recognized||01|
|3.||Psychiatric (MD)||I-SC, Recognized||01||–||01|
|4.||Radio Diagnosis (MD)||I-UR, Permitted||01||–||01|
|s.||General Surgery (MS)||I-UR, Recognized||01||–||01|
|6.||Communi Medicine (MD)||I-UR, Recognized, EWS||01||–||01|
|7.||Anatomy(MD)||I-UR, Permitted, EWS||01||–||01|
|8.||Physiology(MD)||I-UR, Permitted, EWS I-ST, Permitted||02||–||02|
|9.||Biochemistry (MD)||I-ST, Permitted I-UR, Permitted, EWS||–||–||02|
|10.||Forensic Medicine (MD)||I-SC, Permitted||01||01|
|11.||Pathology (MD)||00||I-UR Recognized||01|
|12.||Pharmacology (MD)||I-ST, Permitted I-UR, Permitted||02||1-(Open) ST Permitted||03|
|13.||Respiratory Medicine (MD)||–||00||–||00|
Tripura NEET PG 2022 Matrix about Permissibility to Excercise fresh choice during Counselling.
|S.No.||Tripura state NEET PG 2022 Counselling||Exit with forfeiture of Fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of Security Deposit (Refundable) which is mandatory only for Round-Il participation, along with re-registration fees|
|2.||Round I||If joined|
|3.||Round II||If not joined||If joined||Govern ment — Rs.25, OOO/- for UR|
12,500/- for SC & ST Private/Non-Govt. Rs.2,00,000/-
|4.||State Quota Mop Up|
Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2021
Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix, Provisional Allotment Result and Mop-Up Round Application Form 2021
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG Round 2 Merit List||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG Mop-Up Round Application Form (Out)||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Provisional Allotment Result (Out)||Click Here|
here we mentioned the seat matrix of Tripura NEET PG 2021,
|Agartala Government Medical College||39|
|Tripura Medical College||5|
Top Medical Colleges in Tripura accepting NEET PG Scorecard
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tripura conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Tripura is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
What is the Counselling FEE of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Tripura?
Around 30 seats are available in NEET PG.
In which seats incentives of service in Rural/Difficult/ Remote areas the additional Marks will be applicable for In-Service candidates?
The incentives (to Tripura’s eligible In-Service candidates) will apply. All the MD/MS seats at AGMC and TIvIC are exclusively for State domicile candidates.
Who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE).
What are the documents required for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The following documents will be required for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023:
NEET PG 2023 scorecard
MBBS degree certificate
Internship completion certificate
Provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the NMC Aadhaar card or other identity proof
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Who conducts the Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura.