Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022: The directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura, will conduct the counselling for the Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022. A total of three rounds will be shown in the Tripura NEET PG counselling 2022. Through Tripura, NEET PG counselling candidates can be admitted to various PG courses like MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. To appear for the counselling session, aspirants will have to fill out the Tripura NEET PG application form 2022. In the Tripura NEET PG 2022 counselling session, candidates will also be asked to fill in their choice of course and colleges in order of preference.
Based on scores obtained in the NEET PG exam, choices of courses, seats available, reservation criteria and fulfilment of other eligibility criteria, seats will be allotted. Read the article on Tripura NEET PG counselling 2022 to know more details.
|Latest Update: Today (01/10/2022) is the last date for online choice filling registration for Tripura NEET PG 2022 Round 1 Counselling at dme.tripura.gov.in|
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility criteria 2022
4. Tripura NEET PG Counselling
5. Document Required
6. Merit List & Seat Allotment
7. Seat Matrix
9. Top Colleges in Tripura accepting NEET PG Scorecard
Let us look at the summary of Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Tripura NEET PG Counselling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Tripura NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out)
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Tripura is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura (DME Tripura). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Tripura NEET PG Counselling, announced on the DME Tripura Official Website.
|Registration by the candidates with submission of registration fees|
Extended upto 21/09/2022
|Publication of Merit list|
|Online Choice Filling by the candidates|
25/09/2022 04:00 PM
to 27/09/2022 10:00
|Reporting at the Office of DME for online verification of eligibility status of a candidate from the portal by the AGMC verification team.|
|Nomination to be collected from the DME office by the candidate allotted a seat.|
|Physical verification of original documents and other admission formalities and admission in the allotted admitting Institutions||03/10/2022 to 08/10/2022|
Tripura NEET PG Revised Merit List /Merit List of Registered Candidates 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education of Tripura has released the Tripura NEET PG Revised Merit List/Merit List of Registered Candidates 2022. We have mentioned the below in pdf.
|Tripura NEET PG Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Merit List of Registered Candidates 2022||Click Here|
Tripura NEET PG Prospectus Brochure 2022 (Out)
Tripura released the Prospectus Brochure of Tripura NEET PG 2022, which gave all the information. We have mentioned the table below, and then you can click it here and get Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022 information.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
|Prospectus Brochure||Click Here|
Tripura NEET PG Registration Fees 2022 (Out)
Tripura NEET PG has released the Registration Fee for Category wise candidates. We have given below.
|UR/EWS category||Rs. 7000 /-|
|ST, SC, PwD, OBC (wherever applicable)||Rs. 6000 /-|
Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
Candidates Tripura NEET PG has released the seat matrix, category-wise and the courses’ seats. For your information, we have mentioned below.
|Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Below, we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2022.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Tripura. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission and their parents holds a resident certificate. It is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2022.
- The candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/National Medical Commission.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2022 as given below.
Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura, to get themselves registered for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022 before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tripura NEET PG 2022. Here we provide the complete information about Tripura NEET PG 2022 counselling information like Eligibility criteria, reservation procedure, counselling criteria etc. Let’s have a look.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura (https://dme.tripura.gov.in/)
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen. After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Tripura NEET PG 2022 Registration Flow Chart
We have given you the Registration chart for Tripura NEET PG Counselling 2022, which has information about the rounds of step-by-step counselling.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Tripura NEET PG General Instructions and Procedural Directives
|1.||All the applicants shall strictly follow the instruction given in the Information Bulletin while applying for different Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses. An incomplete application shall be rejected.|
|2.||Last date of submission of application/registration/choice filling/getting nominations from Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura and admission to allotted Institution shall be as per Scheduled date and time|
|3.||Candidates selected for admission through common Counselling shall be nominated by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura, for reporting to the Principal of the allotted College.|
|4.||The nominated candidate by the DME shall report to the Principal of the allotted Colleges within the specified time.|
|5.||Fees for admission in the PG Course shall be available on the website of the concerned College, which shall be paid by the nominated candidate to the College authority during the time of admission.|
Tripura NEET PG 2022 Matrix with regard to Permissibility to Excercise fresh choise during Counselling.
|S.No.||Tripura state NEET PG 2022 Counselling||Exit with forfeiture of Fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of Security Deposit (Refundable) which is mandatory only for Round-Il participation along with re-registration fees|
|2.||Round I||If joined|
|3.||Round II||If not joined||If joined||Govern ment — Rs.25, OOO/- for UR|
12,500/- for SC & ST Private/Non-Govt. Rs.2,00,000/-
|4.||State Quota Mop Up|
here is the list of documents that are necessary for Tripura NEET PG 2022,
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Conducting the counselling below given factors.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
Tripura NEET PG Seat Matrix, Provisional Allotment Result and Mop-Up Round Application Form 2021
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG Round 2 Merit List||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG Mop-Up Round Application Form (Out)||Click Here|
|Tripura NEET PG 2nd Round Provisional Allotment Result (Out)||Click Here|
here we mentioned the seat matrix of Tripura NEET PG 2021,
|Agartala Government Medical College||39|
|Tripura Medical College||5|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Assam NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, and candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Medical Colleges in Tripura accepting NEET PG Scorecard
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1: Is Tripura conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, Tripura is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Question 2: What is the period of Registration, and how long will be registration portal be kept open to deposit the registration fees (online)?
Answer: The period of Registration for the Round 1 of Tripura State NEET PG 2022 is from 19th January 2022 at 11 A.M (The portal has been kept open from 10. A.M) to 20th January 2022 up to 11.59 P.M., but the payment portal will continue to be functional up to 10.AM of 21-01-2022.
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in Tripura?
Answer: Around 30 seats are available in NEET PG.
Question 5: In which seats incentives of service in Rural/Difficult/ Remote areas the additional Marks will be applicable for In-Service candidates?
Answer: The incentives (to the eligible In-Service candidates of Tripura) will be applicable. In all the MD/MS seats only at AGMC and TIvIC, the seats are exclusively for State domicile candidates.
Question 7: Where the selected (allotted) candidates will get their nominations for admission?
Answer: Nomination for admission will be issued from the Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura, Bidurkarta Choumuhani, Agartala to the selected/allotted candidates on the 27th, 28th, 29th and 31st of January, 2022, following physical submission of allotment result by the candidates.
Click here for more Education News