Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting authority for Medical PG counselling in Karnataka. Admission seekers can apply for MD/MS courses in different Government/Private Medical colleges related to the State Medical University of Karnataka. Only those candidates, who clear the NEET PG cutoff, are eligible to participate in the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2021. The Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2021 procedure will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by Karnataka Examinations Authority.
The process will be conducted in three rounds – a final Seat Allotment list will be shared over the official website after completing each round. Candidates can check the below article to know in detail about the Karnataka PG medical counselling 2021.
Latest Updates: Karnataka Examinations Authority extended Karnataka NEET-PG Stray Vacancy Round college reporting till 5 PM on 7th May 2022
Here are some quick facts below on Karnataka PG Medical Counselling.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Karnataka NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule (Out)
|Karnataka NEET PG Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Wrap Mop-Up Round Counselling Revised Schedule||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG 2nd Round Post Allotment Schedule
|Last Date of Online Registration||17th January 2022 (Upto 10 AM)|
|Online Verification of Documents||Till 21st January 2022|
|Last Date for Option Entry||Till 25th January 2022|
|Round – II|
|Deposition of Original Documents by 1st Round Choice 2 fee paid candidates, Choice 3 Candidates & Un-Allotted Candidates||16th February to 19th February 2022 (From 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)|
|2nd Round Post Allotment Schedule||(Announced)|
|Publication of 2nd Round Allotment Result||3rd March 2022 after 10 PM|
|Payment of Fees & Collection of Allotment Order||5th March to 7th March 2022|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted College||8th March 2022 before 5:30 PM|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Round 2 Dates (Out)
Here, We are Provided with some important dates of Karnataka NEET PG Admission:
|The last date to pay the registration fees||17-01-2022|
|Medical Examination to Physical Disabled candidates||18-01-2022|
|Verification of Documents||17-01-2022 to 22-01-2022|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||18-01-2022|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||21-01-2022 to 23-01-2022|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||24-01-2022|
|Publication of first-round real allotment Result||27-01-2022|
|Exercise of Choices by the candidates allotted seat in the first round||27-01-2022 to 28-01-2022|
|Payment of fees choice 1 & 2 Candidates||28-01-2022 to 29-01-2022|
|Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only)||29-01-2022 to 01-02-2022|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice -1 Candidates Only) Choice-1||02-02-2022|
NEET PG Mop-Up Round Vacant Seat Matrix (Out)
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Government Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Others Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Private Quota||Click Here|
|Details Medical College Nodal Officer for Particular Colleges||Click Here|
Below, we are provided with the Karnataka PG medical eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Karnatka. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
Karnataka PG Medical Application Fee
Here, We have mentioned the Karnataka PG medical application Fee structure.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
|Category||Application fee(in Rs)|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Karnataka state||500 Rs.|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit Karnataka Examinations Authority’s official portal to get themselves registered for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the Karnataka NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Karnataka Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Karnataka NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2021.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Karnataka NEET PG Seat Allotment
here we provide you with the seat allotment of Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2021, check the list by clicking on the link given below
|Karnataka NEET PG Round 1 Seat Allotment||Click Here|
Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix
|Category||Download Here (2021)|
|Medical Govt. Quota||Click Here|
|Medical private Quota||Click Here|
|Medical NRI and others Quota||Click Here|
Top Colleges in Karnataka accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|JJM Medical College,||Davangere||Click Here|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College||Bangalore||Click Here|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences,||Raichur||Click Here|
|Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences||Shimoga||Click Here|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences,||Bidar||Click Here|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences||Hassan||Click Here|
|SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Davangere||Click Here|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences||Belagavi||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Answer: The backward category is described under categories such as category (I, II(A, B), III(A, B)), which holds 32% of the total seats. 15% of the total seats are reserved for the Scheduled caste and 3% for the scheduled tribe.