Hassan Institute of Medical College Hassan is one of the newly established govt Medical College was founded in the year 2006, is most popularly known as HIMS Hassan, situated at Hassan Karnataka. HIMS Hassan affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Hassan Medical College Hassan like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 HIMS Hassan
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 NEET Cut off 2018
- 7 NEET Cut off 2017
- 8 Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling
- 9 Ranking and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of HIMS Hassan.
|Name of Institute||Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences Hassan|
|Popular Name||Hassan Medical College Hassan, HIMS Hassan|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered|| |
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated by:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Govt.
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|MBBS||100||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
PG Courses (MD/MS)
|05||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||02|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Fees For Government Seats|
|Particular||Fee per annum|
|Uni Reg Fee||9350/-|
|Course Name||Fee per year|
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Karnataka 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||HIMS Hassan|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4.1 out of 5 Stars on Edufever the Best MBBS College in Karnataka.
Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sri Chamaranjendra Hospital,
Fax: 08172- 231699
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.hims-hassan.org/
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka 2019-20
- Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019
- Karnataka MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!