The Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana. This is the state-centralized Online counselling process. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Telangana. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2023 before applying for the Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam, they will get selected for the Counselling process and admission to their preferred Top Medical Colleges in Telangana. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This article will provide all the details regarding Telangana NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation. Candidates can also download the Telangana NEET PG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you briefly overview the Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Telangana NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Telangana NEET PG Conducting Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Telangana NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Telangana.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate; it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state National Medical Commission (NMC).
Telangana NEET PG 2023 Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana, to get themselves registered for Telangana NEET PG 2023 Counselling.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Telangana.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit, the list reference shall be NEET-PG 2023. The financial merit list will be prepared per the provisions (On the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
The sit website- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created for registration.
– Choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue others; you’ll lose your work choice once the filling is not complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity of admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for the candidate applying for the Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS, 1,2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana, is conducting the counselling below the given factors. The candidates are required to check the factors here:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Telangana PG Medical Seat Reservation
Here is the Telangana PG Medical seat reservation in NEET PG Counselling 2023; there are different categories mentioned with the allotted seat reservation under the state quota:
|Categories||Seat Reservation Under State Quota|
|Backwards Classes||29% (BC A – 7%, BC B – 10%, BC C – 1%, BC D – 7%, BC E – 4%)|
Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2022
KNRUHS has released the Telangana NEET PG 2022 Corrigendum to the Provisional final merit list, CQ First phase Notice, Non-Service seat Matrix, Service seat Matrix, and Provisional Final Merit list. Applicants we have mentioned below.
|Telangana NEET PG Corrigendum to the Provisional final merit list||Click Here|
|Notification for exercising web options for NEET MDS 1st phase of counselling 2022||Click Here|
|NEET PG/MDS Colleges wise allotment list after 1st phase of Counselling||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET PG CQ First phase Notice||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET PG Non-Service seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET PG Service seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET PG Provisional Final Merit list||Click Here|
Telangana NEET PG Not Joined Candidates List 2021
|Not Joined List after Mop-Up Phase Under MQ||Click Here|
|Updated Not Joined List after Mop-Up Phase Under MQ||Click Here|
|Not Joined List after Additional Mop-Up Phase Under MQ||Click Here|
|Not Joined List after Final Mop-Up Phase Under CQ||Click Here|
|Not Joined List after Mop-Up Phase||Click Here|
|Updated Not Joined List after Mop-Up Phase||Click Here|
|Available Seats for Additional Mop-Up Phase Counselling Under MQ||Click Here|
|Available Seats for Stray Vacancy Phase Counselling Under MQ||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix Under Management Quota||Click Here|
|Available Seats for Stray Vacancy Phase Counselling Under CQ||Click Here|
|PG Medical Clinical Degree Seat Matrix Under Management Quota Non-Minority||Click Here|
|Under Management Quota Corrigendum to Provisional Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Under Management Quota Addendum to Provisional Final Merit List as per HON’BLE High Court Order||Click Here|
|ADDENDUM TO PROVISIONAL FINAL MERIT LIST||Click Here|
|CORRIGENDUM TO PROVISIONAL FINAL MERIT LIST||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List After Stray Vacancy Phase Under Competent Authority Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List After Mop-Up Under Management Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List After Mop-Up Under Competent Authority Quota||Click Here|
|2nd Round College Wise Allotment List Under Management Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List Under Competent Authority Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List Under Management Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List After Additional Mop-Up Under Management Quota||Click Here|
|College Wise Allotment List After Stray Vacancy Phase Under Management Quota||Click Here|
Top Medical Colleges in Telangana accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top college list in Telangana mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links, which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|SVS Medical College||Mahbubnagar||Click Here|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences||Narketpally||Click Here|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Bhaskar Medical College||Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical|
|Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences||Ghanpur||Click Here|
|Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences||Karimnagar||Click Here|
|MNR Medical College & Hospital||Sangareddy||Click Here|
|Mamata Medical College||Khammam||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Telangana conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Telangana is conducting state quota NEET PG counselling in online mode and Management quota counselling in offline mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE).
What are the Counselling Fees of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many MD/MS seats are there in Telangana?
Around 2525 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana.
What is the registration process for Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates must register on the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
What are the documents required for Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The following documents will be required for Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023:
NEET PG 2023 scorecard
MBBS degree certificate
Internship completion certificate
Provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the NMC Aadhaar card or other identity proof
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate (if applicable)