Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad, was founded in the year 2015. ESIC Medical College is one of the famous Medical Colleges in Hyderabad. The College, also known as ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar, aims to provide quality education and excellent infrastructure. It was affiliated with the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, approved by the NMC.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Sanath Nagar Fees Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Sample Papers
5. Fee Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ESIC Medical College Hyderabad
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar.
|Name of Institute||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad|
|Popular Name||ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar, ESIC Medical College & Hospital Sanathnagar|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|(MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 100 students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Telangana NEET Counselling 2021||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Telangana NEET PG Counselling
|Telangana NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Telangana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Want to Study MBBS from Abroad?|
The Fee Structure is the ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar for the Undergraduate Medical, and Postgraduate course is mentioned below:
NOTE:- Fee subjected to Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2021 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Telangana
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Telangana
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to get themselves registered for NEET Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, Let us first look at the Telangana NEET Counselling schedule.
NEET Telangana 2021 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To Know more about Telangana NEET-UG 2020 Counselling, Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by GMC Nizamabad, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To Know more about Telangana NEET-PG 2020 Counselling, Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad
Address: ESIC Medical College Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad 500038
Phone: 040-29804857 | 040-29803466 | 040-67872002
Fax: 011-23234537/ 011-23234685