Telangana NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Telangana. The NEET State quota counselling will be conducted for the 85% state quota seats. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Telangana NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana and NEET Telangana 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Telangana NEET 2018 Counselling
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Telangana NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
- 4 Contact Details
Telangana NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Telangana NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Telangana 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Telangana State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS course for the academic year 2018-19||28-Jun-18|
|Availability of online Application form website
|From 9.00AM on 30.06.2018 up to 6.00PM on 05.07.2018|
|Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||06.07.2018|
|Dates of verification of original Certificates and Counseling at Online Counseling Centre Prof. Ram Reddy centre for distance education, (PGRRCDE) Osmania University. Campus, Hyderabad.||To be notified|
|Commencement of Classes||1/8/2018|
|Closure of Admissions||As per MCI/DCI Schedule.|
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Telangana UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Telangana NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Telangana officially made by Medical Council of India.
List of Medical Colleges In Telangana
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Research Centre and Teaching Hospital, Peerancheru||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Society|
|Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Mediciti Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
|Mamata Medical College, Khammam||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Trust|
List of Dental Colleges In Telangana
|1||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Afzalganj||1959-60||Govt.||BDS||100|
|2||Malla Reddy Institute of Dental Sciences, Hyderabad||2012-13||Private||BDS||100|
|3||Mamata Dental College, Khammam||2001-02||Private||BDS||100|
|4||MNR DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL , MEDAK||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
|5||Sri Venkata Sai Institute of Dental Sciences, Hyderabad||2003-04||Private||BDS||100|
The Director Of Health
Directorate Of Medical Education
Tel. (Office): 04024022514-16
Fax No: 040-24656909
Email: [email protected]
Best Of Luck…!!