Kakatiya Medical College Warangal (KMC Warangal) was founded in the year 1959 by the Warangal Regional Medical Educational society. KMC Warangal is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Telangana. KMC Warangal has provided 200 candidate intake for the Undergraduate programme, Diploma and Postgraduate programme with specializations of 111 seats of 30 different courses.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Kakatiya Medical College Warangal like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About KMC Warangal
- 2 Kakatiya Medical College Warangal Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Kakatiya Medical College Fees Structure
- 5 Kakatiya Medical College Cut Off
- 6 Ranking and Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
About KMC Warangal
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Kakatiya Medical College Warangal:
|Name of Institute||Kakatiya Medical College Warangal (Telangana)|
|Popular Name||KMC Warangal|
|Location||Rangampet Street, Warangal, Telangana 506007|
|Year of Establishment||1959|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD, PG Diploma|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Kakatiya Medical College Warangal is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ KMC Warangal
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Kakatiya Medical College Warangal Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||200||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||N/A||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||N/A||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma (PG Diploma)||N/A||2 Years|
|Courses PG/Diploma||Annual Intake|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MS – ENT||4|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||1|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3|
|MD – Physiology||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||6|
|MD – Pathology||5|
|MD – Paediatrics||3|
|MD – Microbiology||9|
|MD – General Medicine||3|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||6|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||1|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||1|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||1|
|Diploma in Public Health||2|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||4|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||8|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||–|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2|
|Diploma in Child Health||4|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||6|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||1|
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Telangana NEET State Entrance Test.
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Kakatiya Medical College Fees Structure
|Course||AIQ Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of admission|
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||510,000/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||1,575,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma (PG Diploma)||1,050,000/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
The hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||5000/- Monthly||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Kakatiya Medical College Cut Off
KMC Telangana (state) NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks Range (Out of 720)|
|Unreserved||685 – 468|
|ST||466 – 303|
|Unreserved & PH||466-214|
|OBC & PH||213-210|
|SC & PH||209-130|
|ST & PH||213 – 118|
Telangana NEET Cut off 2017
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating |
|Previous rating |
|KMC Warangal (Telangana)||3.9/5||Good College||4.2/5||Good||Good||3.7/5||Average|
We Would like to give this Medical college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Telangana.
Kakatiya Medical College Warangal (Telangana)
Address: Warangal, Warangal, Telangana
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: ESIC Medical College Sanathagar Hyderabad