Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul was founded in the year 2016. Maheshwara Medical College is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Telangana. The College is also known as MMC Chitkul aims to provide quality education and excellent infrastructure.
MMC Chitkul is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul
Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul has provided 150 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and no Post Graduate Programme at the present time. It is expected that all other courses are available in the college by the year 2022. The Institute has approved by the MCI in the year of 2016.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul.
|Name of Institute||Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul|
|Popular Name||Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul, MMC Chitkul|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
Useful Resources for NEET UG
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Society
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 150 number of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here in the section you can get the details of eligibility criteria for MMC Chitkul. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The Fee Structure is the Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul for the Undergraduate Medical and Postgraduate course is mentioned below:
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||N/A|
*** Fees Will be Updated Soon***
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
To get more details for NEET UG Cutoff CLICK HERE
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Telangana NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Telangana NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
NEET Telangana 2020 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To get more details about Telangana NEET-UG 2020 Counselling CLICK HERE
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2020.
- KNRUHS Allotment Order.
- Original SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Original Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
- Original Transfer Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education.
- Original Study Certificates from VI Class to Intermediate
- Original Study Bond.
- Original Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Certificate claiming Special category Reservation(if applicable).
- Permanent Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Original Latest Income certificate (from fee exemption eligible students) issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card of Student and Parents.
- Original Migration Certificate (If applicable).
- Original Equivalence Certificate (if applicable).Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed
- Bank Guarantee for Consecutive year.
- NRI Sponsor Declaration on Rs.100/- Stamp paper (if applicable)
- NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by the embassy of the respective country under their seal (if applicable)
- Copy of NRI Bank account passbook of the financial supporter (if applicable)
- Copy of Passport of financial supporter (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs – 10 Nos.
For NRI Quota
The admission under the NRI category is based on NEET ranking and on merit in the qualifying examination taking into consideration, marks secured in the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Foreign nationals are also considered for admission under this quota. Students seeking admission under the NRI category should submit a separate application. The following documents:
- NEET Score Card
- 12th std. marks card/pass certificate.
- 10th std.marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Proof of NRI status (Passport copy of parent, employment certificate, Sponsorship letter)
- A valid passport and student visa for the period of study. (Original must be shown for verification.
Additional Documents To Be Produced For Foreign Nationals Only
- A valid passport and student visa for the period of study. (Original must be shown for verification. 5 duly-attested photocopies must be produced.)Letter of sponsorship – Original + 5 copies
- No objection certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- These will be processed once the student reports at the University/Institution. The payment of fee shall be from the Non-Resident External (N.R.E) account of the sponsor/ parents.
- Commencement, of course, The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely during the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Telangana.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Medical Colleges in Telangana
Maheshwara Medical College Chitkul
Address: Chitkul (V), Near Isnapur X Roads, Patancheru, Medak District, Telangana, Medak, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 91 98485 93333
Fax: 91 98485 93333
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.