Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar, was founded in the year 2001 by Prathima medical trust. Prathima Medical College Karimnagar is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Telangana. PIMS Karimnagar was Affiliated with N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, and Approved by the N.M.C.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences Fees Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar
The College is popularly known as PIMS Karimnagar, aims to provide quality education and excellent infrastructure.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of PIMS Karimnagar.
|Name of Institute||Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar|
|Popular Name||PIMS Karimnagar|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated to||N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD,|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
PIMS Karimnagar provides quality education and offers the following U.G. course.
|MBBS||4.6+1 Year Internship||Click Here|
PIMS Karimnagar provides quality education and offers the following P.G. courses duration of 3 Years.
Here in this selection, we will let you about PIMS Karimnagar MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As PIMS Karimnagar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG |
For P.G. Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Telangana NEET Counselling 2021||For U.G. Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Telangana NEET PG Counselling
|Telangana NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Telangana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
The fee structure of The PIMS Karimnagar for the undergraduate medical Course is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
|A Category||B Category||N.R.I. Category|
|Rs.60,000||Rs.11.55 lakhs||Up to two times of B Category|
PG Courses Fee
NOTE:- Fee structure subject to be change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar General Cutoff 2019
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar O.B.C. Cutoff 2019
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar SC Cutoff 2019
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar S.T. Cutoff 2019
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to get themselves registered for NEET Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, Let us first have a look at the Telangana NEET Counselling schedule.
NEET Telangana 2021 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and A.I.Q. Quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% A.I.Q. Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in D.U. colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including B.D.S. at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for I.P. Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned middle or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To get more details about Telangana NEET-UG 2020 Counselling, Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by PIMS Karimnagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To Know more about Telangana NEET-PG 2020 Counselling, Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||PIMS Karimnagar|
|Review this CCollege||Click Here|
Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences Karimnagar
Address: Naveen Nagar, Erramanzil, Karimnagar, Telangana
Phone: 0878- 2216380
Official Website: http://www.prathimaeducation.org/
Telangana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences Karimnagaris 200.
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences Karimnagar is located in Naveen Nagar, Erramanzil, Karimnagar, Telangana.