Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling 2022 is a national-level exam conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG 2022 Counselling procedure will be started soon. NEET PG 2022 is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Dadra & Nagar haveli Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all India 50% quota seats. Throughout this article, we will discuss detailed information about Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2022.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Registration Fees
4. Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
5. Reservation Policy
7. Documents Required
Here are some quick facts on Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling authority||Medical Counselling Committee|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of MCC regarding their Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Registration Fees
|Rs. 1000/- For AIQ / UR/EWS|
candidates, & Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD
|Rs. 5000/- For Deemed University candidates|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2022. The Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2022, aspirants will have to register at https://www.mcc.nic.in/ online by entering their roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options, a filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done in two rounds before the actual seat allotment. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– If candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: The aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute/College, pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm their admission.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure 2022.
Here are the documents required for Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET PG counselling 2022. Please ensure you have all the documents listed below.
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March of admission.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by NMC or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. A provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where a candidate is undergoing an internship and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE, i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- The SC/ST Certificate is issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the prospectus) and should be in English or Hindi. Sub caste should be mentioned in the certificate.
- EWS Certificate as per Central Govt. Norms
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. The format of the Certificate of Disability is attached as ANNEXURE-I. No other PwD certificate issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
MCC Reservation Policy
- Reservation Policy of the Central Government for the NEET-PG
- Counselling in All India Quota is as follows:
- S.C.- 15%
- S.T.- 7.5%
- O.B.C.- (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the Central OBC list- 27%
- EWS- as per Central Government norms- 10%
- PwD- Horizontal Reservation as per NMC norms- 5%
- Reservation of seats under the PWD category has been increased from 3% to 5% in AIQ and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and as per the NMC norms. For a range of disabilities included, please see Annexure 1’.
- Candidates who want to avail 5% PwD reservation in PG seats of Govt. /Central medical institutions should obtain a Disability certificate as per 21 Benchmark Disabilities given under RPWD Act 2016 from the designated disability centres as per the list enclosed as ANNEXURE- 2. The certificate issued by any other hospital/ board will not be accepted.
- Candidates declared Qualified/Eligible for All India Quota Postgraduate Seats only will be eligible for the online allotment process for All India Quota Seats, which is conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, & Government of India. Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will not be able to guide candidates in this matter. For State Quota, Private medical and dental college seats, the candidates must contact the appropriate State Government/Admission Authority & Directorate of Medical Education.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2022 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by NMC or State Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2022?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Click here for more Education News