NEET PG is a national level exam conducted by the National Board of Educations (NBE). Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG 2021 Counselling procedure will be started in November (expected). NEET PG is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Dadra & Nagar haveli Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for the all India 50% quota seats. Throughout this article, we will discuss the detailed information about Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Registration Fees
4. Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
5. Reservation Policy
7. Documents Required
Here are some quick facts on Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling authority||Medical Counselling Committee|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here, We are Provided with some important dates of Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET PG Admission:
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||7th January 2022 to 10th January 2022|
|Registration/Payment||12th January 2022 to 18th January 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||13th January to 18th January|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the|
respective Universities/ Institutes
|18th January 2022 to 19th January 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||20th January 2022 to 21st January 2022|
|Result||22nd January 2022|
|Reporting||23rd January 2022 to 28th January 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||1st February 2022 to 2nd February 2022|
|Registration/Payment||3rd February 2022 to 7th|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||4th February 2022 to|
7th February 2022
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||8th February 2022 to 9th February 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||8th February 2022 to 9th February 2022|
|Result||12th February 2022|
|Reporting||13th February 2022 to 19th February 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||22nd February 2022 to|
23rd February 2022
|Registration/Payment||24th February 2022 to 28th February 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||25th February 2022 to 28th|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||1st March 2022 to 2nd March 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||3rd March 2022 to 4th March 2022|
|Result||5th March 2022|
|Reporting||6th March 2022 to 10th March 2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Registration Fees
|Rs. 1000/- For AIQ / UR/EWS|
candidates, & Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD
|Rs. 5000/- For Deemed University candidates|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2021. The Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2021, aspirants will have to register to https://www.mcc.nic.in/ in online mode by entering roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of colleges’ preference. Based on the options filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted to them and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Here is the list of documents required for Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET PG counselling 2021, please ensure you have all the documents listed below.
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the prospectus) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- EWS Certificate as per Central Govt. Norms
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of Certificate of Disability is attached as ANNEXURE-I.
MCC Reservation Policy
- Reservation Policy of the Central Government for the NEET-PG
- Counselling in All India Quota is as follows:
- S.C.- 15%
- S.T.- 7.5%
- O.B.C.- (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the Central OBC list- 27%
- EWS- as per Central Government norms- 10%
- PwD- Horizontal Reservation as per NMC norms- 5%
- Reservation of seats under PWD Category has been increased from 3% to 5% in AIQ and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and as per the NMC norms. For range of disabilities included, please see Annexure ‘1’.
- Candidates who want to avail 5% PwD reservation in PG seats of Govt. /Central medical institutions should obtain Disability certificate as per 21 Benchmark Disabilities given under RPWD Act 2016, from the designated disability centres as per the list enclosed as ANNEXURE- 2.The certificate issued by any other hospital/ board will not be accepted.
- Candidates declared Qualified/Eligible for All India Quota Postgraduate Seats only will be eligible for online allotment process for All India Quota Seats, which is conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, & Government of India. For State Quota, Private medical and dental college seats the candidates are required to contact the appropriate State Government/Admission Authority & Directorate of Medical Education. Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will not be able to guide candidates in this matter.
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.