HP NEET PG Counselling 2022: Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh conducts the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022. AMRU has released the application form for HP NEET PG Counselling 2022 on its official website. Candidates can submit the HP NEET PG 2022 medical/dental application online. Only candidates who will qualify for the NEET PG/ NEET MDS 2022 will be eligible for HP PG medical/dental admission. Through Himachal Pradesh PG medical/dental, admission to 285 Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), and 123 Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) seats will be granted. AMRU will conduct Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Counselling in 2022 for 50% state quota seats in government and 100% private medical colleges. Three rounds of HP PG medical/dental Counselling will be held. During the Counselling of HP PG medical admission 2022, candidates will be asked to fill in their preferences for courses and colleges.
Based on the choices filled, NEET PG/NEET MDS scores, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, Himachal Pradesh PG 2022 medical admission will be granted. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
|Latest Update:-Atal Medical and Research University released the Provisional State Merit List for MD/MS/DNB Quota/Category wise at amruhp.ac.in|
1. Quick Facts
2. Eligibility Criteria
3. Application Fee
4. HP NEET PG Counselling
5. Documents required
6. Seat Matrix
7. Cutoff Marks 2022
8. Top Colleges in HP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
9. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Candidates who wish to grab a seat in the desired college via the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022 should look at the important information.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Authority||Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|Submission of online application with successful transaction of fee.||15.09.2022 To 20-09-2022|
|Date of displaying of provisional combined and category-wise merit list on the website www.amruhp.ac.in of qualified candidates of NEET PG 2022 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date and obtained the printout of confirmation copy of online application form||22.09.2022|
|Last date for receiving objections from the candidates in writing through email with proof||23.09.2022 5:00 PM|
|Correction & display of final general combined state merit list of 1st round of online Common/CentralizedCounseling for admissions to PG (MD/MS/DNB) courses in Govt/Private Medical Colleges of the state.||24.09.2022|
|Filling of choices/preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional allocation of||26.09.2022 to|
|seats through online counselling||29.09.2022|
|Display of provisional allocation of 1st Round of online counselling for admission to MD/MS/DNB courses in Government /Private Medical Colleges.||01.10.2022|
|Display of final allocation of 1st Round of online counselling for admission to MD/MS/DNB courses in Government /Private Medical Colleges.||03.10.2022|
|Date of report for admission to the allotted Course/College after 1st round of online counselling.||05.10.2022 to 08.10.2022|
|Intimation of seats from Medical Colleges||08.10.2022|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd round||10.10.2022|
|Filling up fresh online counselling form for 2nd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats||11.10.2022 to|
|Date of displaying of provisional combined and category-wise state merit list on the website www.amruhp.ac.in||13.10.2022|
|Last date for receiving objections from the candidates in writing through email with proof||14.10.2022|
|Correction & display of final general combined state merit list of 2nd round of online Common/CentralizedCounseling for admissions to PG (MD/MS/DNB) courses in Govt/Private Medical Colleges.||15.10.2022|
|Filling of choices/preferences of courses/ colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling.||16.10.2022 to 19.10.2022|
|Display of provisional allocation of 2nd Round of online counselling for admission to MD/MS/DNB Courses in Govt./Private Medical Colleges.||22.10.2022|
|Display of final allocation of 2nd Round of online counselling for admission to MD/MS/DNB Courses in Govt./Private Medical Colleges.||26.10.2022|
|Date of report for admission to the allotted Course/College after 2ndround of counselling.||27.10.2022 to 02.10.2022|
|Mop-up round of Common /Centralized counselling for left out vacant seat after 2nd round of counselling.||To be notified after 2nd round|
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
Amruhp has released the HP NEET PG Provisional State Merit List category-wise and NEET PG Provisional State Merit List Overall. We have mentioned the PDF you can download the pdf and get about provisional Merit List 2022.
|HP NEET PG Provisional State Merit List Category wise||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Provisional State Merit List Overall||Click Here|
HP NEET PG 2022 Counselling Eligible Candidates List (Out)
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Notification (DHS) regarding NOC / appearing/ attending in MD/MS counselling Notices.
|Notice regarding NOC appearing attending||Click Here|
This section provides detailed information about HP NEET PG Counselling eligibility criteria; all candidates must check the eligibility criteria before registering.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
(i) The graduates of Medical Colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
(ii) Bonafide Himachali has done an MBBS from any institute recognized by NMC.
(iii) Children of H.P. Government Employees /Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by H.P. Government getting admission to MBBS course through NEET or any other All India Entrance Examination in NMC/ G.O.I. any recognized Medical Colleges in India.
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Application Fees
This section provides detailed information about HP NEET PG counselling application fees.
|Category||HP PG Medical/Dental Application fees|
HP NEET PG Instruction for Filling up Online Application Form 2022 (Out)
- After Logging on to the website www.amruhp.ac.in
- Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have
- Create an email account if you already don’t have one.
- You must give the correct mobile number in personal details
- Fees Details for category-wise
- The payment shall be made online through the integrated EasyPay Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI)
HP NEET PG Counselling Procedure
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://amruhp.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://amruhp.ac.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over. The seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://amruhp.ac.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/ allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Scanned copies of the following documents as applicable are required to be uploaded to the official website for registration for HP NEET PG counselling 2022 by the candidate, along with an attested photograph:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Fina Prof.( Part-II0 mark sheet, proof of aggregate total marks & MBBS Degree.
- Character Certificate from the College last attended.
- Internship certificate.
- Copy of Attempt Certificate.
- Registration Certificate(valid)
- Copy of result card of NEET–PG-MD/MS-2022
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate. (in case of Direct Group candidate) (Appendix-1)
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable. (Appendix -2)
- Affidavit duly attested (in-original), if applicable (Appendix-3)
- Incentive Certificate (4-1 & 4-2) (Appendix-4)
- Disability certificate if applicable. (Appendix -5)
- Single GirlChildCertificate, if applicable (Appendix-6)
- EWS Certificate, if applicable (Appendix-7)
- Agreement Bond (Appendix-8)
- Proof of admission through NEET or any other All-India Examination (if applicable).
- Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Regular/Contract service certificate(s) showing full particulars of the service.
- Any other certificate, if applicable
Candidates seeking admission hall shall have these-
- Possess an MBBS degree from Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by the medical council of India as provided in clause (a) (i, ii&iii).
- Have completed Compulsory Internship by 30.9.2022 as per the notice issued by the Asstt. Director
- General, Directorate General of Health Services Medical Counselling Committee, New Delhi on 26.10.2022.
- Have obtained full registration either from the National Medical Commission /Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- The candidate possessing foreign qualifications (MBBS degree) will have to produce the certificate of having passed the NMC examination as well as a Certificate of Recognition by NMC of the institution from which he/she has obtained the MBBS Degree at the time of applying online Counselling.
NEET PG counselling Factors
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the counselling below given factors.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats 2022 (Out)
Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats for 50% All India Quota and 50% state quota for the session 2022- 2023 in respect of Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh.
|50% All India Quota Seats||50% State Quota Seats|
|Name of speciality||Recognized||Permitted||Total Seats||Recognized||Permitted||Total|
|Dermatology, Venereology and|
Note:- For more information about the Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats 2022, Click Here
40-point reservation roster will be applied in respect of the allotment of seats/specialities amongst Gen., SC & ST categories in the following manner.
|Name of Category||40 point Roster point (vertically)|
|SC (15%)||1,8,14,22,28 and 36|
|ST (7.5%)||4,17 and 31|
|Person with disability||20 and 40|
|EWS (10 %)||9,19,29 and 39. (These roster points will be applicable subject to the approval of NMC on account of 10 % seats under EWS Quota)|
HP NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
|Revised Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
We mentioned the Seat Matrix for the second round of Himachal Pradesh NEET PG 2021.
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||36|
|Dr Rpgmc, Kangra At Tanda||16|
|Shri Lal Bhadur Shashtri Govt. Medical College, Ner Chowk, Mandi||02|
|Maharishi Markandeshwer Med. College||92|
HP PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure 2021
Fee and hostel charges for Govt. Medical colleges Post Graduate Degree Courses (College Fee (Each Year)):-
|College Depreciation Fee||5,000/-|
Hostel Fees (if provided) for each Year except mess security both for Degree/ Diploma Courses:-
|Mess Servant Charges||2,000/-|
|Common Room Fund||1,000/-|
Securities from each Student (Refundable)
Note: No fee shall be refunded in any case if the candidate leaves the PG degree course after the last cut date of admission.
Fee structure for Maharishi Markandeshwer Medical College & Hospital
|Name of the course||Tuition fee, including another charge.|
|M.S. in Anatomy||5,84,000/-|
|M.D. in Physiology||5,84,000/-|
|M.D. in Biochemistry||9,04,000/-|
|M.D.in Community Medicine.||9,04,000/-|
|M.D. in Microbiology||9,04,000/-|
|M.D. in Pharmacology||9,04,000/-|
|M.D. ( Respiratory Medicine )||22,36,000/-|
|M.S. ( General Surgery)||23,96,000/-|
|M.D. ( General Medicine )||26,36,000/-|
|M.D.( Forensic Medicine)||7,23,000/-|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
HP NEET PG Merit List 2021
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|Provisional Merit List (Round 1)||Click Here|
|Final General combined merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Final SC category merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Final ST category merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised final general combined merit list for PG (MD/MS) 18.01.2022 (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised merit list SC category for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised merit list ST category for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|2nd Round Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Final Merit List||Click Here|
HP NEET PG Seat Allotment 2021
|The final provisional allotment of PG MD/MS 2021-22 (round 1)||Click Here|
|NRI quota MMU for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Round 2 Final Provisional Allotment of PG MD/MS||Click Here|
|Provisional Allocation of PG MD/MS 2021-22 (2nd Round)||Click Here|
Top Colleges in HP accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College||Kangra||Click Here|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College||Shimla||Click Here|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College and Hospital||Solan||Click Here|
|Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College||Chamba||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Himachal Pradesh conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, HP is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
What are the online registration fees for HP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Online Registration fees of HP NEET PG 2022 is Rs.1500 for the general category and Rs.1000 for SC/ST category.
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Why is the mop-up round conducted?
Mop-up round is conducted for the vacant seats left behind after the completion of the initial two rounds of counselling.
Who conducts the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of Medical Education and Research, HP.
Click here for more Education News