Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla is one of the most popular medical College in Himachal Pradesh. The IGMC Shimla was established in the year 1966.
The Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla has emerged one of the standards health services going on and students benefiting with the advantage of staying home and getting better educational avenues. Now, these are increased 16 to 20 disciplines. So far 923 postgraduates and 377 in diploma students have passed out from IGMC Shimla till date
- 1 Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla
- 1.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- 1.2 Facilities AtIGMC Shimla
- 1.3 IGMC Shimla Courses
- 1.4 Admission Criteria
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla Fee Structure
- 1.7 UG course
- 1.8 PG Course
- 1.9 Hostel Fees
- 1.10 Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla NEET Cut-off
- 1.11 Ranking & Reputation
- 1.12 Contact Details
Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla|
|Popular Name||IGMC Shimla|
|Location||Circular Road, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001|
|Year of Establishment||1965|
|Affiliated to||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Category||Medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla (IGMC) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- IGMC Shimla is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Government
- No ragging environment.
Facilities AtIGMC Shimla
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
IGMC Shimla Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100||5 years|
|Bachelor of |
|Bachelor of Science ( B.SC)||10||3 years|
|Master of Science (M.S)||N/A||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||N/A||3 Years|
- One can apply to the college through their NEET Medical Scorecard conducted by the authority.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
- The Student should be NEET qualified
- The student must have passed out 10+2 with 50% marks (Physics, chemistry and Botony)
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||₹60,000||5 years|
|Bachelor of Science ( B.SC)||₹39,000||3 years|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 26000/-
Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 2)
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 2)
Ranking & Reputation
- The college is one of the premier Government Medical colleges in HP.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Himachal Pradesh.
|Address||Circular Road, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001|
|Toll Fee no||0177 2654078|
|Student section (Tel no.)||+91-177-2883234 |
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!