Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College (RGMC Hamirpur) is one of the Second oldest medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh, is popularly known as RGMC Medical College. The Medical College was implemented in the year 2017 to provide High-Quality Education in medical science. RGMC Hamirpur is affiliated with Himachal Pradesh University and approved by the Medical Council of India.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details of RGMC, Hamirpur like Facilities, Courses, Admission, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Counselling and review.
Below we have mentioned the NEET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur
Before moving ahead let us see college summary of RGMC, Hamirpur.
|Name of Institute||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur|
|Popular Name||RGMC Hamirpur, Dr Radhakrishnan Medical College|
|Location||Agriculture Colony, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Affiliated||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||Medical colleges of Himachal Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Himachal Pradesh University
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Government
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
RGMC Hamirpur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
RGMC, Hamirpur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
To get the admission in RGMC, Hamirpur following are the eligibility criteria for UG courses.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Fees structure of RGMC Hamirpur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Himachal Pradesh University to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE:- For further details about Himachal Pradesh Counselling Session. Click here.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College Hamirpur|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
- We would like to give 4.0 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College Hamirpur(RGMC Hamirpur)
Address: Agriculture Colony, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177001
Phone: 01972–222999 & 01972-224316
Email: [email protected]
Website:- Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET UF FAQ
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻 Dream it. Do it. Achieve it.
👉🏻 Keep working Hard
👉🏻 Never Give Up
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck Students…!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.