Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022. The Atal Medical & Research University, HP, organizes it. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of HP through Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in HP NEET counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2022 released cutoff & much more.
|Latest Update: Atal Medical And Research University has released the Himachal Pradesh NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling final seat allotment list at amruhp.ac.in|
1. Brief Description
2. Counselling Dates
3. HP NEET Counselling 2022
4. Documents Required
5. NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
7. NEET 2022 Admission Support
8. Frequently Asked Questions
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the HP NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||17/10/2022|
|HP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|Government MBBS Seats in Himachal Pradesh||720|
|Private MBBS Seats in Himachal Pradesh||150|
|Private BDS Seats in Himachal Pradesh||75|
|Government BDS Seats in HP||280|
|Want NEET 2022 Counselling Support?||[popup_anything id=”333518″]|
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Mop-Up Round Schedule (Out)
Atal Medical & Research University, HP has released the Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Mop-Up Round 2022 Dates. Student, for your information, we have mentioned in the table with Dates.
|Failing up fresh online counselling for the Mop-Up round of|
counselling for allocation against vacant seats in govt Medical/Dental Colleges, including private medical/dental Colleges
|03/12/2022 to 05/12/2022|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Merit list||06/12/2022|
|Mop-Up Round Final Merit list||07/12/2022|
|Filling of choices preferences of course/college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online mop-up round counselling||08/12/2022 to 09/12/2022|
|Mop-Up Round provisional Seat Allocation||11/12/2022|
|Mop-Up Round provisional Seat Allocation||13/12/2022|
|Date of joining for the candidates’ allotted seats in the Mop-up round of counselling||15/12/2022 to 16/12/2022|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Schedule (Out) 2022
Below have mentioned in the Time Schedule for HP NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|submission of online application form with successful transaction of fee.||12/10/2022 to |
18/10/2022 up to 11:59 PM
|Date of displaying the provisional combined and category-wise merit list on the University website www.amruhp.ac.in of qualified candidates of NEET UG-2022 who applied online with successful fee transaction within the prescribed date to the University and obtained the printout of the confirmation copy of the ONLINE application form.||17/10/2022|
|Filling of choices/ preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional|
allocation of seats through online 1st round counselling.
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||20/10/2022 to 24/10/2022|
|1st Round Provisional seat allocation||26/10/2022|
|1st Round Final seat allocation.||31/10/2022|
|date for joining the allotted college and course||02/11/2022 to 04/11/2022|
|Display of vacancy position||05/11/2022|
|Filling up fresh online counselling form for 2nd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/Dental Colleges.||07/11/2022 to 08/11/2022|
|2nd Round Provisional Merit list||09/11/2022|
|2nd Round Final Merit list||10/11/2022|
|Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional|
allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling
|11/11/2022 to 13/11/2022|
|2nd Round Provisional seat Allocation||15/11/2022|
|2nd Round of Final seat Allocation||17/11/2022|
|Last date for joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in 2nd round of|
|19/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
This section provides the Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2022 online registration fee in INR for admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates can check the categories-wise application fee. Let’s have a look.
|For General/NRI & Other Categories||Rs. 2,000/-|
|For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) Categories||Rs. 1,000/-|
Note Any change in the counselling schedule shall be uploaded on the University website, www.amruhp.ac.in. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch regularly with the University website till the completion of the admission process.
HP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the information like the Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, and domicile & also you can narrow the NRI students’ eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|General Criteria for eligibility for State Quota Seats||Only the candidates who have qualified for the NEET-UG-2022 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of below eligibility criteria|
|Educational Qualification||The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology(which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible for admission. Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at the 10+2 level shall not be permissible.|
|Age Criteria||(i) They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will|
complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their
access to the first-year MBBS/BDS course.
(ii) The upper age limit is 25 years as of the date of examination, with a
relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category
and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
In this section, candidates must have read the Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling online application form Required Document list for Candidates. Students are advised to check the complete list of Documents to be Verified. Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent photograph with the following specifications.||1) Photographs should be formal.|
The photograph must be a passport-size colour picture having maximum
2) size of100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 175 pixels) with white background
3) The photograph must be taken in full-face view, directly facing the camera.
4) Photographs should have no shadows and red eyes.
5) Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature with the following specifications.||1) Applicant should sign with black ink on white paper and scan the signature.|
2) The signature must be of the applicant and not any other person.
3) Maximum size 100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 65 pixels)
4) Scanned signature format should be jpg or jpeg only.
|Upload documents with the following specifications.||1) Documents to be uploaded as per eligibility requirements of the prospectus, which should not be more than 1024 KB|
2) Document format should be PDF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
|Email & Contact||1) Create an email account if you already don’t have one.|
2) You must give the correct mobile number in your details. If you don’t have a mobile number, please enter your parents/guardian’s mobile number to communicate any important information to you
How to Fill out HP Online Application Form 2022?
This section provides detailed information about the Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling procedure of the online admission form; candidates must read the complete process before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the step-by-step guidance on form filling. Let’s have a look.
- Step 1: After Logging on to the website www.amruhp.ac.in, the candidate must download the prospectus and replica of the ONLINE application form to read it carefully to satisfy their eligibility criteria and another requirement for submission of the online application form.
- Step 2: Click on “Apply for MBBS/BDS Counselling” on the Home Page of the University Website, i.e. www.amruhp.ac.in or Click on Admission> Apply for Admission> MBBS/BDS.
- Step 3: Filling Personal Details, upload Photos and signatures, and fill out Address details.
- Step 4: Filling of Eligibility and Category Details (A candidate wishing to be considered for a reserved seat shall specify one category of the reserved seat for which they applied in their application form. Provided further that this will not prejudice their case for being selected against un-reserved/General seats under their General combined merit.) They will not be permitted to change the category once filled in their application form.
- Step 5: Filling out Qualification Details
- Step 6: Upload relevant Documents and make a fee payment.
The applicant must fill in all the details on each screen and proceed step by step.
Once all the details are filled in and submitted, the candidate should print the admission
- After the successful remittance of fees, the system will generate a printout of the confirmation copy of the online application form. The same shall be submitted along with the Allotment Letter and other relevant certificates/documents by the candidate on the day of reporting to the allotted college.
- Failure to complete any of the steps of the online application form and payment of fee as per requirements of the online process the final submission of the online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- The generation of the confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of the application form. The application has not been submitted successfully if the confirmation page has not been generated.
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2022
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Procedure
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2022 process.
- Applicants must register for HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
The admissions process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota), shall be completed by online allotment within the prescribed schedule through the Common/ Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh under the Chairmanship of the Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla.
All the Principals of the Medical/Dental Colleges, including Joint/Additional Director, Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Himachal Pradesh, are its members, and the Additional/Controller of Examinations of the University is its Member Secretary.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Important Instructions
- The candidates who have already registered for the first round are eligible for the second round.
- The candidates have to deposit the token money before filling out the choices of the second round, which is mentioned in the prospectus.
- Suppose any document is found false at the time of verification. In that case, the FIR will be lodged against the candidate, and the candidate cannot further participate in the counselling process.
HP NEET Counselling: Participating in MBBS/BDS Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. Here in this section, we provide detailed information about HP NEET UG counselling participating Medical & Dental Colleges listed with the affiliated university & establishment Year. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Himachal Pradesh Government Medical Colleges
Here are the updated government Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh You can check the complete Govt. The medical Colleges list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Dr Rajendar Prasad Goverment Medical College Tanda||Atal Medical and Research University||1996|
|2||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1966|
|3||Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College, Nahan||Atal Medical and Research University||2016|
|4||Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|5||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Mandi, HP||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|6||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur, H.P||Atal Medical and Research University||2018|
Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
We provide detailed information about Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Private Medical College, Kumarhatti, Solan||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan||2013|
Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Here are the updated Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh You can check the complete BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the College list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College
Do you know about information Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College? You can check the complete Private Dental College list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Nalagarh||Atal Medical and Research University||1999-2000|
|2||Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
|3||Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Poanta Sahib||Atal Medical and Research University||2003-04|
|4||M.N.D.A.V. Dental College & Hospital, Solan||Atal Medical and Research University||1997-98|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we provide information about HP Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Himachal Pradesh Medical College||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh Dental College||Click Here|
|HP Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|HP Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|HP Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|HP NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|HP NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|HP NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 counselling?
The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, conducts the admission for Himachal NEET 2022.
Who will be eligible for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
Counselling will be conducted online for Himachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2022.
When will the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Application be out?
The authority released the online application forms.
Is Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Offline?
No. The Counselling will be conducted Online mode.
Is NEET admit card 2022 necessary for HP NEET Counselling?
A copy of the NEET 2022 admits card is mandatory for HP NEET 2022 admissions.