The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Students, are you preparing for the NEET 2023 Examination? This article will let you know about HP NEET Counselling 2023. The Atal Medical & Research University, HP, organizes it. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of HP through Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling 2023.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in HP NEET Counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 release cutoff. Candidates can also download the Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
1. Brief Description
2. Counselling Dates
3. HP NEET Counselling 2023
4. Documents Required
5. NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
6. NEET UG Cutoff 2023
7. NEET 2023 Admission Support
8. Frequently Asked Questions
NEET 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the HP NEET 2023 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|HP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in HP||770|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in HP||150|
|No. of Govt BDS Seats in HP||75|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in HP||280|
|Want NEET 2023 Counselling Support?||[popup_anything id=”333518″]|
HP NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Last date for submission of the application form||Important Dates|
|HP MBBS Admission Notification||To be announced|
|Online application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Verification of PWD candidates||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|AP MBBS Counselling 2023 round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||To be announced|
|Exercise of choices for Round 2||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list- Round 2||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
HP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the information like the Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, and domicile & also you can narrow the NRI students’ eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|General Criteria for eligibility for State Quota Seats||Only the candidates who have qualified for the NEET-UG-2023 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of below eligibility criteria|
|Educational Qualification||General Criteria for Eligibility for State Quota Seats|
|Age Criteria||(i) They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will|
complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their
access to the first-year MBBS/BDS course.
(ii) The upper age limit is 25 years as of the date of examination, with a
relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category
and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
This section provides the Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2023 online registration fee in INR for admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates can check the categories-wise application fee. Let’s have a look.
|For General/NRI & Other Categories||Rs. 2,000/-|
|For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) Categories||Rs. 1,000/-|
Note Any change in the counselling schedule shall be uploaded on the University website, www.amruhp.ac.in. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch regularly with the University website till the completion of the admission process.
How to Fill out HP Online Application Form 2023?
This section provides detailed information about the Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling procedure of the online admission form; candidates must read the process before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the step-by-step guidance on form filling. Let’s have a look.
- Step 1: After Logging on to the website www.amruhp.ac.in, the candidate must download the prospectus and replica of the ONLINE application form to read it carefully to satisfy their eligibility criteria and another requirement for submission of the online application form.
- Step 2: Click on “Apply for MBBS/BDS Counselling” on the Home Page of the University Website, i.e. www.amruhp.ac.in or Click on Admission> Apply for Admission> MBBS/BDS.
- Step 3: Filling Personal Details, upload Photos and signatures, and fill out Address details.
- Step 4: Filling of Eligibility and Category Details (A candidate wishing to be considered for a reserved seat shall specify one category of the reserved seat for which they applied in their application form. Provided further that this will not prejudice their case for being selected against un-reserved/General seats under their General combined merit.) They will not be permitted to change the category once filled in their application form.
- Step 5: Filling out Qualification Details
- Step 6: Upload relevant Documents and make a fee payment.
The applicant must fill in all the details on each screen and proceed step by step.
Once all the details are filled in and submitted, the candidate should print the admission
- After the successful remittance of fees, the system will generate a printout of the confirmation copy of the online application form. The same shall be submitted along with the Allotment Letter and other relevant certificates/documents by the candidate on the day of reporting to the allotted college.
- Failure to complete any of the steps of the online application form and payment of the fee as per requirements of the online process in the final submission of the online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- The generation of the confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of the application form. The application has not been submitted successfully if the confirmation page has not been generated.
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Procedure
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2023 processes.
- Applicants must register for HP NEET UG Counselling 2023 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET Counselling 2023 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
The admissions process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota), shall be completed by online allotment within the prescribed schedule through the Common/ Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh under the Chairmanship of the Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla.
All the Principals of the Medical/Dental Colleges, including the Joint/Additional Director, of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Himachal Pradesh, are its members. The Additional/Controller of Examinations of the University is its Member Secretary.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Important Instructions
- Candidates already registered for the first round are eligible for the second round.
- The candidates have to deposit the token money before filling out the choices of the second round, which is mentioned in the prospectus.
- Suppose any document is found false at the time of verification. In that case, the FIR will be lodged against the candidate, and the candidate cannot further participate in the counselling process.
In this section, candidates must have read the Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling online application form Required Document list for Candidates. Students are advised to check the complete list of Documents to be Verified. Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have.
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent photograph with the following specifications.||1) Photographs should be formal.|
The photograph must be a passport-size colour picture having maximum
2) size of100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 175 pixels) with white background
3) The photograph must be taken in full-face view, directly facing the camera.
4) Photographs should have no shadows and red eyes.
5) Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature with the following specifications.||1) Applicant should sign with black ink on white paper and scan the signature.|
2) The signature must be of the applicant and not any other person.
3) Maximum size 100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 65 pixels)
4) Scanned signature format should be jpg or jpeg only.
|Upload documents with the following specifications.||1) Documents to be uploaded as per eligibility requirements of the prospectus, which should not be more than 1024 KB|
2) Document format should be PDF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
|Email & Contact||1) Create an email account if you already don’t have one.|
2) You must give the correct mobile number in your details. If you don’t have a mobile number, please enter your parents/guardian’s mobile number to communicate any important information to you
HP NEET Counselling: Participating in MBBS/BDS Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. Here in this section, we provide detailed information about HP NEET UG counselling participating Medical & Dental Colleges listed with the affiliated university & establishment Year. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Himachal Pradesh Government Medical Colleges
Here are the updated government Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete Govt. The medical Colleges list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Dr Rajendar Prasad Goverment Medical College Tanda||Atal Medical and Research University||1996|
|2||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1966|
|3||Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College, Nahan||Atal Medical and Research University||2016|
|4||Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|5||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Mandi, HP||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|6||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur, H.P||Atal Medical and Research University||2018|
Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
We provide detailed information about Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Private Medical College, Kumarhatti, Solan||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan||2013|
Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Here are the updated Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the College list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College
Do you know about information Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College? You can check the complete Private Dental College list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Nalagarh||Atal Medical and Research University||1999-2000|
|2||Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
|3||Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Poanta Sahib||Atal Medical and Research University||2003-04|
|4||M.N.D.A.V. Dental College & Hospital, Solan||Atal Medical and Research University||1997-98|
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Here we provide information about HP Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Admission Support
|NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling?
The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, conducts the admission for Himachal NEET 2023.
Who will be eligible for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling 2023?
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS admission 2023 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
Counselling will be conducted online for Himachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2023.
When will the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling Application be out?
The authority releases the online application forms.
Is Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling Offline?
No. The Counselling will be conducted Online mode.
Is NEET admit card 2023 necessary for HP NEET Counselling?
A copy of the NEET 2023 admits card is mandatory for HP NEET 2023 admissions.
What would be the lowest marks for MBBS govt. Collages through state quota 2023 (category EWS)
450+ are the lowest marks for MBBS government colleges
What would be the lowest merit in himachal pradesh for various MBBS colleges through state quota.
For Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, last year’s OBC cutoff was (SR: 151, AIR, 40918 and Score: 558); If you tell me which college you’re looking for, then I will explain you. You can also contact the admission counsellor at 94696 84991; they will guide you.
Please check OBC status in Govt. Medical College Tanda Kangra