HP NEET Counselling 2023: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Students, are you preparing for the NEET 2023 Examination? This article will let you know about HP NEET Counselling 2023. The Atal Medical & Research University, HP, organizes it. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of HP through Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling 2023.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in HP NEET Counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 release cutoff. Candidates can also download the Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Latest Updates: Atal Medical & Research University has released the HP NEET Counselling Stray Round 2 Schedule 2023 For BDS Course at amruhp.ac.in
1. Brief Description
2. Counselling Dates
3. HP NEET Counselling 2023
4. Documents Required
5. NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
6. NEET UG Cutoff 2023
7. NEET 2023 Admission Support
8. Frequently Asked Questions
HP NEET Counselling 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the HP NEET Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||20 July 2023|
|HP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in HP||770|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in HP||150|
|No. of Govt BDS Seats in HP||75|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in HP||280|
|Want NEET 2023 Counselling Support?||[popup_anything id=”333518″]|
HP NEET Counselling Stray Round 2 Schedule For BDS Course
Atal Medical & Research University has released the Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Stray Round 2 Schedule 2023 For BDS Course. Candidates can check here.
|1.||Filling fresh online application form with successful transaction of fee.||7th October 2023 to 8th October 2023|
|2.||Display of combined state merit list of stray round of online Common/Centralized Counseling for admissions to BDS courses in Govt./Private Dental college of the state.||9 October 2023|
|3.||Filling of choices/preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online counselling.||10 October 2023|
|4.||Display of final allocation of stray Round of online counselling for admission to BDS course in Govt./Private Dental Colleges of the state.||12 October 2023|
|5.||Date of joining for admission to the allotted Course/College after a stray round of online counselling.||13 October 2023|
|The Schedule for subsequent rounds of counselling shall be displayed on the university website from time to time for which the candidates may remain in touch with the University website.|
HP NEET Counselling 2023 Dates (Out)
This section will provide the Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
|1||submission of online application form with successful transaction of fee.||20-25 July 2023|
|2||Online application form release date||27 July 2023|
|3||Release of final category-wise merit list||28 July 2023|
|4||Filling of choices/ preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 1st round counselling||29-31 July 2023|
|5||1st Round Provisional seats allocation.||3 August 2023|
|6||1st Round Final seat allocation.||5 August 2023|
|7||Date for joining the allotted college and course||7-8 August 2023|
|8||Display of vacancy position||10 August 2023|
|9||Filling up fresh online counselling form for 2nd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.||13-16 August 2023|
|10||2nd Round Provisional Merit list||18 August 2023|
|11||2nd Round Final Merit list||21 August 2023|
|12||Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling.||22-24 August 2023|
|13||2nd Round Provisional Seat Allocation||26 August 2023|
|14||2nd Round of Final Seat Allocation||2nd Round of Final Seat Allocation|
|15||Last date for joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in 2nd round of counselling||1-4 September 2023|
|16||Display of vacancy position||5 September 2023|
|17||Filling up fresh online counselling form for 3rd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.||5-6 September 2023|
|18||3rd Round Provisional Merit list||8 September 2023|
|19||3rd Round Final Merit list||9 September 2023|
|20||Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling.||10-13 September 2023|
|21||3rd Round Provisional Seats Allocation||16 September 2023|
|22||3rd Round Provisional Seats Allocation||18 September 2023|
|23||Last date for joining for the candidates allotted seats in 3rd round of counselling||20-21 September 2023|
|24||Display of vacancy position||22 September 2023|
HP NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the information like the Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, and domicile & also you can narrow the NRI students’ eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023.
|General Criteria for eligibility for State Quota Seats||Only the candidates who have qualified for the NEET-UG-2023 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of below eligibility criteria|
|Educational Qualification||General Criteria for Eligibility for State Quota Seats|
|Age Criteria||(i) They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will|
complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their
access to the first-year MBBS/BDS course.
(ii) The upper age limit is 25 years as of the date of examination, with a
relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category
and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
This section provides the Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2023 online registration fee in INR for admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates can check the categories-wise application fee. Let’s have a look.
|For General/NRI & Other Categories||Rs. 2,000/-|
|For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) Categories||Rs. 1,000/-|
Note Any change in the counselling schedule shall be uploaded on the University website, www.amruhp.ac.in. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch regularly with the University website till the completion of the admission process.
How to Fill out HP Online Application Form 2023?
This section provides detailed information about the Himachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling procedure of the online admission form; candidates must read the process before applying for the HP NEET Counselling. You can check the step-by-step guidance on form filling. Let’s have a look.
- Step 1: After Logging on to the website www.amruhp.ac.in, the candidate must download the prospectus and replica of the ONLINE application form to read it carefully to satisfy their eligibility criteria and another requirement for submission of the online application form.
- Step 2: Click “Apply for MBBS/BDS Counselling” on the Home Page of the University Website, i.e. www.amruhp.ac.in or Click on Admission> Apply for Admission> MBBS/BDS.
- Step 3: Filling Personal Details, upload Photos and signatures, and fill out Address details.
- Step 4: Filling of Eligibility and Category Details (A candidate wishing to be considered for a reserved seat shall specify one category of the reserved seat for which they applied in their application form. Provided further that this will not prejudice their case for being selected against un-reserved/General seats under their General combined merit.) They will not be permitted to change the category once filled in their application form.
- Step 5: Filling out Qualification Details
- Step 6: Upload relevant Documents and make a fee payment.
The applicant must fill in all the details on each screen and proceed step by step.
Once all the details are filled in and submitted, the candidate should print the admission
- After the successful remittance of fees, the system will generate a printout of the confirmation copy of the online application form. The same shall be submitted along with the Allotment Letter and other relevant certificates/documents by the candidate on the day of reporting to the allotted college.
- Failure to complete any of the steps of the online application form and payment of the fee as per requirements of the online process in the final submission of the online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- The generation of the confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of the application form. The application has not been submitted successfully if the confirmation page has not been generated.
HP NEET Counselling 2023
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023 Procedure
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET Counselling 2023 processes.
- Applicants must register for HP NEET UG Counselling 2023 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET UG Counselling 2023 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
The admissions process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges, including Private Medical/Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota), shall be completed by online allotment within the prescribed schedule through the Common/ Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh under the Chairmanship of the Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla.
All the Principals of the Medical/Dental Colleges, including the Joint/Additional Director, of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Himachal Pradesh, are its members. The Additional/Controller of Examinations of the University is its Member Secretary.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Important Instructions
- Candidates already registered for the first round are eligible for the second round.
- The candidates have to deposit the token money before filling out the choices of the second round, which is mentioned in the prospectus.
- Suppose any document is found false at the time of verification. In that case, the FIR will be lodged against the candidate, and the candidate cannot further participate in the counselling process.
In this section, candidates must have read the Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 online application form Required Document list for Candidates. Students are advised to check the complete list of Documents to be Verified. Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have.
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent photograph with the following specifications.||1) Photographs should be formal.|
The photograph must be a passport-size colour picture having maximum
2) size of100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 175 pixels) with white background
3) The photograph must be taken in full-face view, directly facing the camera.
4) Photographs should have no shadows and red eyes.
5) Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature with the following specifications.||1) Applicant should sign with black ink on white paper and scan the signature.|
2) The signature must be of the applicant and not any other person.
3) Maximum size 100 KB (width:135 pixels x height: 65 pixels)
4) The scanned signature format should be jpg or jpeg only.
|Upload documents with the following specifications.||1) Documents to be uploaded as per eligibility requirements of the prospectus, which should not be more than 1024 KB|
2) Document format should be PDF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
|Email & Contact||1) Create an email account if you already don’t have one.|
2) You must give the correct mobile number in your details. If you don’t have a mobile number, please enter your parents/guardian’s mobile number to communicate any important information to you
HP NEET Counselling: Participating in MBBS/BDS Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. Here in this section, we provide detailed information about HP NEET UG counselling participating Medical & Dental Colleges listed with the affiliated university & establishment Year. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Himachal Pradesh Government Medical Colleges
Here are the updated government Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete Govt. The medical Colleges list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Dr Rajendar Prasad Goverment Medical College Tanda||Atal Medical and Research University||1996|
|2||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1966|
|3||Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College, Nahan||Atal Medical and Research University||2016|
|4||Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|5||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Mandi, HP||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|6||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur, H.P||Atal Medical and Research University||2018|
Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
We provide detailed information about Private MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Private Medical College, Kumarhatti, Solan||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan||2013|
Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Here are the updated Government BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. You can check the complete BDS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the College list.
|Name of the College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College
Do you know about information Himachal Pradesh Private Dental College? You can check the complete Private Dental College list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Nalagarh||Atal Medical and Research University||1999-2000|
|2||Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar||Atal Medical and Research University||1994-95|
|3||Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Poanta Sahib||Atal Medical and Research University||2003-04|
|4||M.N.D.A.V. Dental College & Hospital, Solan||Atal Medical and Research University||1997-98|
NEET 2023 Cutoff
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Here we provide information about HP Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Admission Support
|NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts HP NEET Counselling 2023?
The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, conducts the admission for Himachal NEET 2023.
Who will be eligible for HP NEET Counselling 2023?
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2023 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode HP NEET Counselling 2023 will be conducted?
HP NEET Counselling will be conducted online for Himachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2023.
When will the Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Application be out?
The authority releases the online application forms.
Is HP NEET Counselling 2023 Offline?
No. Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023 will be conducted Online mode.
Is NEET admit card 2023 necessary for HP NEET Counselling?
A copy of the NEET 2023 admits card is mandatory for HP NEET 2023 admissions.