Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, RPGMC Tanda is one of the Second oldest medical colleges in Kangra (Himachal Pradesh). The Medical College is known as Tanda Medical College and was founded in the year 1958 to provide High-Quality Education and Good atmosphere.
RPGMC medical College Tanda is famous for providing one of the excellent education and residential atmosphere. The RPGMC Tanda have a 500 hundred bedded modern hospital and a fantastic, well equipped with gadgets 700 hundred seating capacity auditorium.
- 1 Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda
- 1.0.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- 1.0.2 Facilities At RPGMC Medical College Tanda
- 1.0.3 Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College Tanda Courses
- 1.0.4 Admission Criteria
- 1.0.5 RPGMC Tanda Eligibility
- 1.0.6 Tanda Medical College Fee Structure
- 1.0.7 PG Course
- 1.0.8 Hostel Fees
- 1.0.9 Tanda Medical College NEET Cut-off
- 1.0.10 Ranking & Reputation
- 1.0.11 Contact Details
Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of RPGMC Tanda.
|Name of Institute||Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College|
|Popular Name||RPGMC Medical College, RPGMC Tanda, Tanda Medical College|
Kangra – 176001
Himachal Pradesh, India
|Year of Establishment||1958|
|Affiliated to||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Category||Medical colleges of Himachal Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Tanda Medical College, RPGMC Tanda Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- RPGMC Tanda is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Govt
- No ragging environment.
Facilities At RPGMC Medical College Tanda
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College Tanda Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||150||5 Years|
- One can apply to the college through their NEET Medical Scorecard conducted by the authority.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
RPGMC Tanda Eligibility
- The Student should be NEET qualified
- The student must have passed out 10+2 with 50% marks (Physics, chemistry and Botony)
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Tanda Medical College Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||60,000/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 2267/- Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1750/- Per Month (For PG)
Tanda Medical College NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut Off 2017 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut Off 2017 (ROUND 2)
NEET Cut Off 2016 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut Off 2016 (ROUND 2)
Ranking & Reputation
- We Would like to give this college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Himachal Pradesh
|Address||Tanda Hospital Rd, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001|
|Phone||0189 226 7115|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!