The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates who are willing to pursue their career in MD/MS can apply, moreover the candidates have to qualify for the NEET PG exam 2021 before applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 with a minimum score. This programme will help the candidate to get admission in the Sikkim Medical college easily as per their preferences. All the candidates have to register themselves to get the seat allotted. The candidates can easily choose the desired seats as per the seat matrix allotment appeared by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates can take admission in any of the Top medical/ Private Colleges of Sikkim after appearing in Counselling Procedure. Along with this, the candidates can get admission through the MCC Counselling for 50% All India Quota seats.
In this article, you will get to know about all the details of the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. This article will guide you through the process of counselling. This includes criteria, process, seat matrix, cutoff and many more.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Top Colleges in Sikkim accepting NEET PG Scorecard
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you to get a quick overview of the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. Just go through this section and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2021 Counselling starting date||12 January 2022|
|Sikkim NEET PG Counselling starting Date||To be announced|
|Sikkim NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Important Dates (Announced)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of MCC regarding their Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|NEET PG Exam date||11 September 2021|
|Announcement of Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET PG 2021 merit list for AIQ Seats||7 January 2022|
|NEET PG 2021 Counselling round 1|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||7 January 2022 to 10 January 2022|
|Registration for counselling round 1||12 January 2022|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling||17 January 2022 up to Noon|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 1||13 January 2022 to 17 January 2022|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 1||20 January 2021 to 21 January 2021|
|Provisional result of counselling round 1||22 January 2022|
|Reporting at allotted college||23 January 2022 to 28 January 2022|
|NEET PG 2021 Counselling round 2|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||01 February 2022 to 02 February 2022|
|Registration for counselling round 2||03 February 2022|
|Last date for registration||07 February 2022 up to 12 noon|
|Choice filling & Locking||04 February 2022 to 07 February 2022|
|Allotment of seats for counselling||10 February 2022 to 11 February 2022|
|Provisional result of counselling||12 February 2022|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13 February 2022 to 19 February 2022|
|NEET PG Counselling 2021 mop-up|
|Verification of seat matrix||22 February 2022|
|Online registration and Payment||24 February 2022|
|Last date of registration||28 February 2022 till 12 noon|
|Choice filling and locking||25 February 2022 to 28 February 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||03 March 2022 to 04 March 2022|
|NEET PG Counselling result||05 March 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||06 March 2022 to 10 March 2022|
Important Command by MCC
In this section, the candidates will get to know about the Important command of MCC. The authority will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim to get themselves registered for Sikkim NEET PG 2021 Counselling. The candidate can go through the below mentioned counselling procedure:
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in India NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3 year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Pg Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021 is conducting the counselling below given factors. The candidates are requested to go through them:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Sikkim NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Medical Colleges in Sikkim accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges list of Sikkim which are mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences||Gangtok||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, Tamil Nadu conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Around 22 seats are available in NEET PG.
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Directorate of medical education, Sikkim.