The National Board of Education has declared the NEET PG result on its official website. Assam NEET Counselling is conducted every year by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Assam. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam, they will get selected for the Counselling process and gain admission to their preferred Top Medical Government/ Private college of Assam. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This article will learn about the Assam NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Assam. This article contains all the relevant information to help you through the counselling procedure. Every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
|Latest Update:–DME Assam released the Assam NEET PG 2022 Counselling Revised Schedule along with additional state merit list 2 at dme.assam.gov.in|
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Assam NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration fees
6. Cutoff Marks 2022
7. Top Colleges in Assam accepting NEET PG Scorecard
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you briefly overview the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will gain clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Assam NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Assam NEET PG Conducting Authority||The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Assam NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
This is for information of all concerned that the 1st-round online counselling for admission into 50% Post Graduate seats in the Government Medical Colleges of Assam and Guwahati under Assam State Quota for session 2022 will be held as per the “Medical Colleges of Assam (Regulation of Admission into Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses) Rules, 2021”. Candidates who appeared in MEET-PG-2022 conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and who meet the cut-off scores in MEET PG-2022 may participate in the online counselling.
Further, except for the NEC-sponsored candidates, the name and NEET PG-2022 Roll No. of the candidate must be present in the list of eligible candidates published by this Directorate. In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
Assam NEET PG Counselling Important Dates (Out) 2022
|online Registration for 1st round of counselling||19/09/2022 to 23/09/2022 midnight|
|Online Felling Choise||25/09/2022 to 30/09/2022 (5 PM)|
|Online Locking Choise||30/09/2022 (4 PM to 11.55 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||1/10/2022 to 05/10/2022|
|Offline Counselling notice||07/10/2022|
|Reporting/Joining||07/10/2022 to 08/10/2022|
Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
DME Assam has released the Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022. We have mentioned the below in PDF.
|Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Addle State Merit List & Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
Applicants DME Assam has released the MP NEET PG Counselling Addle State Merit List. We have mentioned the below table.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
|Addle State Merit List NEET PG 2022||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022
A qualified applicant can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Assam State Counselling. Let us first have a look at the Counselling schedule for 2022.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the Directorate of Medical Education Assam website.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dme.assam.gov.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Assam NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration Fees
This section will see the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022 Fee Structure. The candidates are requested to check the registration fee before applying:
|Category||NEET PG Counselling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||5000/-|
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Security Deposit
The candidates have to deposit a certain amount of money after being allotted to the colleges. Therefore, below are the categories of security deposit fees mentioned:
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||2,00.000/-|
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam, conducts the counselling below given factors. The candidates are requested to read out carefully:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Assam NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, and candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Assam NEET PG Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
DME Assam released the Provisional State Merit of NEET PG 2022 for Assam state quota seats at dme.assam.gov.in; candidates can check the merit list here.
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Merit List 2022||Click Here|
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Merit List 2022 after adding weightage for difficult areas||Click Here|
Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection List 2021
|Mop-Up Selection List||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Notices 2021
|2nd Round Offline Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Provisional Admission Notice after Mop-Up Completion||Click Here|
|Re-Schedule Counselling for SHQ||Click Here|
|SHQ Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Notice for 50% State Quota PG Seats||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Revised Merit List 2021
|Revised Merit List||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Round 2 Counselling Dates Notice 2022
The Directorate of Medical Education released the notice of Assam NEET PG Round 2 Counselling for admission into vacant post-graduate seats in the Medical Colleges of Assam.
Top Colleges in Assam accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges list in Assam, mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the relations which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Silchar Medical College and Hospital||Silchar||Click Here|
|Gauhati Medical College||Guwahati||Click Here|
|Assam Medical College||Dibrugarh||Click Here|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College||Barpeta||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Assam conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Assam is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Question 2: Who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance exam body?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Assam?
Around 440 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2022?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1, 2, 3-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Who conducts the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
Click here for more Education News