Delhi NEET PG Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a seeker can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Delhi. The Delhi NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the competent authority to conduct Delhi University PG 2021 counselling in online mode for all eligible aspirants and for GGSIPU colleges the NEET PG Counselling will be GGSIPU.
Throughout the article, you will know about the Delhi NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Delhi.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Delhi NEET PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
4. Documents Required
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2021
6. Top Colleges in Delhi accepting NEET Scorecard
Let’s look a quick summary of Delhi NEET PG counselling
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Delhi NEET PG counselling Authority||Medical Council Committee (MCC)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
Here, We are Provided with Some important dates of Delhi NEET PG Admission:
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||7th January 2022 to 10th January 2022|
|Registration/Payment||12th January 2022 to 18th January 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||13th January to 18th January,|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the|
respective Universities/ Institutes
|18th January 2022 to 19th January 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||20th January 2022 to 21st January 2022|
|Result||22nd January 2022|
|Reporting||23rd January 2022 to 28th January 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||1st February 2022 to 2nd February 2022|
|Registration/Payment||3rd February 2022 to 7th|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||4th February 2022 to 7th February 2022|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||8th February 2022 to 9th February 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||8th February 2022 to 9th February 2022|
|Result||12th February 2022|
|Reporting||13th February 2022 to 19th February 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix by Institutes||22nd February 2022 to|
23rd February 2022
|Registration/Payment||24th February 2022 to 28th February 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||25th February 2022 to 28th|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||1st March 2022 to 2nd March 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||3rd March 2022 to 4th March 2022|
|Result||5th March 2022|
|Reporting||6th March 2022 to 10th March 2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Delhi NEET PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
The first round of Delhi University PG medical counselling 2021 will be held online mode. To register for the same applicants will be required to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Delhi NEET PG Counselling: for DU (https://fmsc.ac.in/admission-pg.htm) and GGSIPU (http://www.ipu.ac.in/)
- On the open screen, they will have to provide basic details like an academic, personal, internship, NEET PG 2021, etc.
- Then, applicants will have to choose the college of their preference and the course they wish to specialize in. Applicants must note that they can select as many options for colleges as many they wish
- Applicants involved in the NEET PG 2021 merit list will only be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- It is also necessary for applicants to secure the minimum qualifying percentile set by NBE to qualify for the examination. The NEET PG cutoff 2021 for DU PG 2021 medical counselling is the 50th percentile for the general category, 40th percentile for ST/SC/OBC, and 45th for PH.
- Applicants will be granted admission through medical counselling of DU PG conducted by MCC based on all necessary factors.
- Before joining the college allotted to the applicants will be required to register themselves with the Faculty of Medical Science (FMSc), Delhi University, in online mode.
- When registering with FMSc, medical aspirants will be required to deposit ₹15,600 against the annual fee and upload relevant documents for DU PG medical counselling 2021. They must also do away with the registration process, failing to cancel their candidature within the given time.
- On completion of all the steps mentioned above, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Here is the list of documents required for DU NEET PG counselling 2021.
- Fee receipt of Rs. 15,600 which will be the first university fees
- Printout of submitted DU PG medical application form 2021
- Secondary school certificate as the proof of birth date
- Provisional allotment letter
- MBBS provisional or pass certificate
- NEET PG admit card 2021
- MBBS 1st, 2nd and final professional examination
- NEET PG result 2021
- 12 months rotatory internship certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- The person with a disability certificate, if applicable
- A surety bond of Rs. 5,00,000 duly filled and signed by two sureties
- ST/SC/OBC certificate, if applicable
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET MDS Cut off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cut off marks|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Registration Fees
Here is the complete detail of NEET PG counselling 2021 registration fees.
|Category||NEET PG Counslling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Security Deposit
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Top Colleges in Delhi accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Name of Colleges||Links Here|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||Click Here|
|HIMSR New Delhi – Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Click Here|
|VMMC – Safdarjung Hospital – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College |
and Safdarjung Hospital
|UCMS Delhi – University College of Medical Sciences University of Delhi||Click Here|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi||Click Here|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Post Graduate Institute of |
Medical Education and Research, New Delhi
|ESI Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, |
|Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi||Click Here|
|Kasturba Hospital, Delhi||Click Here|
|Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, New Delhi||Click Here|
|Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi||Click Here|
|National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi||Click Here|
|Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi||Click Here|
|Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi||Click Here|
|Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education |
and Research, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, NBE conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
The choices submitted and saved by you will be locked by the system at the time
of last date/date of choice locking as mentioned in Counseling Schedule,
automatically. Once locked, the choices cannot be altered/modified/changed.
MCC does not differentiate between Recognized/ Permitted Seats and the allotment is made only on MCI APPROVED Seats. As decided in the MCC committee by the competent authority, MCC/DGHS is receiving consolidated Approved seats (Recognized + Permitted) from the participating colleges and allotment will be made on the combined approved seats. Since the MCC is not aware of the number of Recognized/ Permitted seats for each college and allotment is made
purely on the basis of merit & choice of the candidate, it is at the discretion of the College/Institute to provide Recognized/ Permitted Seats to the allotted candidate as per their policy/rules and regulations. However, as a general rule, the candidate with a higher merit/ NEET rank may be preferred for recognized seat followed by next candidate for the permitted seat. The allotment made through the online allotment process will be firm and final as per Hon’ble Supreme Court’s directions.
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2, and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.