Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi is one of the popular Medical colleges in North India, is also known as ABVIMS New Delhi. It was started in the year 1932; the college was before named Willingdon Hospital. It is affiliated with Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Delhi.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences(ABVIMS New Delhi), Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi is one of the most prominent medical colleges that provide UG Courses and PG Courses & it is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Delhi.
Before we go to detailed information about ABVIMS New Delhi, Let us look at the Major details of this college.
|Name of Institute||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Popular Name||ABVIMS New Delhi|
|Location||Connaught Place New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1932|
|Affiliated||Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Delhi|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS MD/MS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Faculty of Medical Sciences Delhi University|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Delhi
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered in ABVIMS New Delhi
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about ABVIMS New Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ABVIMS New Delhi, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ABVIMS New Delhi is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences (ABVIMS New Delhi) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi NEET Counselling 2021||For UG Courses: Delhi NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Delhi NEET PG Counselling
|Delhi NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Delhi Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Delhi||Click here|
IPU Delhi NEET Round-1 Counselling 2021
|Round-1 starts from:|
|Application starts from||22-01-2022|
|Application ends on||24-01-2022|
|Filling of choices/preferences||27-01-2022 to 29-01-2022|
|Result declaration of round-1||31-01-2022|
|Submit Willingness||31-01-2022 to 03-02-2022|
|Payment of part academic fees of Rs 40,000/-|
Only through NET Banking/Credit/Debit cards
|After the declaration of result to 03-02-2022|
|Printing of Provisional Offer letter/Offer letter of Admission||After the declaration of result to 03-02-2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||04-02-2022 to 04-02-2022|
|Online withdrawal of admission after payment of part academic fee Rs.40,000/-||After result declaration to 14-02-2022|
|Schedule for Round 2 counselling will be notified after||14-02-2022|
Delhi NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fee structure of ABVIMS New Delhi for the Various Medical Courses is mentioned Below.
|Course||Fee per year|
|Course||Fee per year|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Delhi NEET Counselling 2021 Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Faculty of Medical Sciences and GGSIPU Delhi to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Delhi State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by ABVIMS New Delhi, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Baba Kharak Singh Marg,
Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib,
Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Official Website: https://rmlh.nic.in/
Delhi NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in ABVIMS New Delhi is 100.
Ans. Yes, ABVIMS New Delhi does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to ABVIMS New Delhi.
Ans. ABVIMS New Delhi is located at Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
Ans. ABVIMS New Delhi is a Government College.
A. Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 630+ will help you to get Government Medical College in the state.
A. The fees of ABVIMS New Delhi is the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of ABVIMS New Delhi then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from ABVIMS New Delhi.
A. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from ABVIMS New Delhi will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.