Greetings to all the NEET PG 2021 Aspirants. As you know that the Authority has released the notification for the NEET Entrance Exam. The Admit card for NEET PG 2021 will be Released. This article will let you know how to download the NEET PG 2021 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for NEET PG 2021).
The Hall Ticket for NEET PG 2021 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the written examination time. If a candidate fails to show His/Her Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
The exam pattern of NEET PG 2021 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. The detailed information about NEET PG 2021 Admit Card is listed below.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate|
|Popular Name||NEET UG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a Year|
|Examination Level||National-level Exam|
|Application Fee (General)||5015 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Advertisement Released||23 February 2021|
|Application form||23 February – 15 March 2021|
|Application Correction||19 March 2021 – 21 March 2021|
|Application Correction – Final edit window for incorrect images||05 April 2021 – 07 April 2021|
|Mock test – Start Date||15 April 2021|
|Application Correction||16 August 2021 – 20 August 2021|
|Application – Re-opened||16 August 2021 – 25 August 2021|
|Admit Card||06 September 2021 – 11 September 2021|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on the NBE website https://nbe.edu.in on 14th April 2021. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before the conduct of the examination.
NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental PG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (PG), 2021 (NEET-PG-2021) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
How to Download the Hall Ticket for NEET PG 2021?
The Admit card for NEET PG 2021 will be released soon. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the written examination time. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NEET PG 2021 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NEET PG 2021 Entrance examination.
- Visit the NEET entrance exam https://nbe.edu.in/
- Click on NEET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NEET 2021 admit card.
- Take a clear print of NEET entrance exam 2021 to admit card.
Documents Required at Exam Center
- NEET PG 2021 admit card (with a recent passport size photograph pasted on it)
- A valid photo-identity proof (Driving License/PAN/Aadhar/Passport/Voter Id)
- Photocopy of State Medical Council/Medical Council of India registration (Provisional/Permanent)
- Original screening test pass certificate issued by NBE letterhead for Indian/OCI citizen who has obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India.
- At the time of online submission of the application form, the candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The city’s choice will depend on the availability of the test centres in a particular city, and the allotment shall be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- During the submission of the online application form, the candidate will see only those cities where testing seats are available. In case the testing seat is unavailable in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative and other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated. Such candidates shall be informed about their testing city within 15 days of the registration window’s close. Candidates will be notified regarding their test venue in the chosen city approximately 7 days before the examination day.
- Requests for change of testing centre/city shall not be entertained. At the end of the online submission of an application form, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgement at the candidate’s registered email id.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once the testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the
What to do after download
- Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. (Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.)
The photograph should have the following specifications:
- Size of photograph: minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the candidate’s face & head.
- A caption indicating the candidate’s name and date of capturing the photograph should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background of the Photograph: white
- The photograph needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains. 8.5 Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre: (Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/ forged documents.)
- A printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test centre &
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
i. PAN Card
ii. Driving License
iii. Voter ID
v. Aadhaar Card (With photograph) “In case, any candidate reports to the test centre with an e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
- Indian/OCI citizen who has obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and does not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- Foreign Nationals who are desirous of appearing in NEET-PG are required to bring their passport (original & valid) to the test centre and any other documents as a proof of they being a medical practitioner in their country.
- The name on the photo identification must match with the character as shown on the Admit card.
- If the name has been changed due to marriage; the candidate must show the relevant document at the exam time.
Unable to download the NEET 2021 Admit Card?
Admission Seeker is advised to check the respective admit Card as soon as it got released. Any alteration in Data shown in acknowledge card may immediately be informed to the Conducting Board. If you cannot download your admit card, then it may be due to the following reasons.
- It might be possible that there may be a server problem, in such case you need to wait and try after some time.
- If the server is working ok, then you have to check whether your browser allows the popup from the NEET or not. If not then try opening it with some other Browser.
- Still not working? Try to delete all your cache and retry again.
- Now the last option is to call the below-mentioned Helpline Number of NEET 2021
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
A: It is a computer-based mode for admission to 10, 821 MS seats, 19,953 MD seats, and 1, 979 PG Diploma seats. NEET PG scores are accepted by top colleges and universities of the country. Earlier, the exam was to occur on 10th Jan 2021, but NBE will now conduct the same on 11 September 2021.
A: Please note that you will be asked to fill in some of the information (we are not showing it here for security reasons) that you have given on your application form, admit card of examination during online registration and provided by the examination conducting agency, therefore keep a copy of your application form and admit cards ready for reference.
A: NEET PG exam is conducted for 10,821 MS seats, 19,953 MD seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats offered by various medical colleges in India.
A: However, it becomes mandatory for doctors to hold a PG degree in medicine to be successful in their respective fields. The following are the major PG courses in medicine that require a NEET-PG score and have scope and demand: Doctor of Medicine (MD) Doctor of Surgery (MS).
A. NBE has not put a limit to the number of attempts permitted for NEET PG. Thus, a candidate can appear for the examination as many times are required to get admission to the desired course/institute.