J&K NEET PG Counselling 2021 starting on the Last week of April 2021. NEET PG counselling is conducted every year by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE). It gives admission to various government / private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Jammu and Kashmir as per the NEET PG ranking score. Before counselling the applicant, read the procedure given in it so that you do not face any problem in getting counselling.
1. Brief Description
2. Important Dates
3. J&K PG Medical eligibility criteria 2021
4. J&K NEET PG Counselling
5. J&K Seat matrix 2021
7. Top Colleges in Bihar accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Wants to stud Top MD/MS Colleges in India Call Now +91 9873056333
Here, We are Provided with Some important dates of Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG Admission:
|Official Notification||Announced Soon|
|Application form release||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to fill the application form||Announced Soon|
|Registration for NEET PG mock tests||Announced Soon|
|Admit card of NEET PG release date||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to download admit card.||Announced Soon|
|NEET PG Exam date||Sun, 18 April 2021|
|Announcement of Result||Announced Soon|
|NEET PG Rank Card available for download||Announced Soon|
|Merit List for AIQ||Announced Soon|
|Counselling starts from||Announced Soon|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of j&K. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
J&K NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam (JKBOPEE) to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 J&K State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for J&K NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the J&K NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE).
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- jkbopee.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on jkbopee.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the J&K NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE) conducting the counselling below given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
Seat matrix 2021
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences||Jammu||18|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute Of Medical Sciences||Srinagar||128|
|Government Medical College||Srinagar||173|
|Government Medical College||Jammu||140|
Seat matrix 2020 Detail
|Seat Matrix and allotment||Download Here|
|Round one MDS result||Click Here|
|Round 2 – seat allotment day one||Click Here|
|Round 2 – seat allotment day two||Click Here|
|Round 3 – MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (July 20, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (July 21, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (July 22, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix – Round 2nd||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (May 29, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (May 30, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (May 31, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (June 1, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (June 2, 2020)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma seat matrix (June 3, 2020)||Click Here|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in J&K Accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences||Jammu||Click Here|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute Of Medical Sciences||Srinagar||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Srinagar||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Jammu||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: No, J&K conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 459 seats are available in J&K NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Answer: J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE)