The Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by Shillong at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Meghalaya. The interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process and will also get admission to their preferred Top Medical Government/Private college of Meghalaya. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This article will learn about the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Meghalaya. This article contains all the relevant information which will help you through the counselling procedure. Every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks 2022
6. Top Colleges in Meghalaya accepting NEET PG Scorecard
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you get a brief overview of the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will gain clarity in your understanding
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2022 Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Exam Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Meghalaya NEET PG Conducting Authority||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|NEET PG 2022 exam||May 21, 2022|
|Declaration of NEET PG 2022 result||June 1, 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 merit list for AIQ seats||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2022 counselling round 1|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Final NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2022 counselling round 2|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|NEET PG counselling mop-up|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Online registration and payment||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment||To be announced|
|NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||To be announced|
Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling
Applicants can visit the official portal of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Counselling. Now, let’s go through the counselling procedure:
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://www.neigrihms.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1.log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seats. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the EIGRIHMS Shillong website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Meghalaya NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong conducted the counselling by following the below-given Norms. The candidate must follow:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Meghalaya NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, and candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Application Fee For Meghalaya Admission 2021:
Below is the fee structure of Meghalaya Admission 2021. Candidates can check the system. It is divided into categories:
Top Medical Colleges in Meghalaya accepting NEET PG Scorecard
Here is the college of Meghalaya in which candidates can participate and pursue their medical studies. For more details, candidates are requested to check the link mentioned with the college name:
|NEIGRIHMS Shillong||Shillong, Meghalaya||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: Yes, Manipur is conducting the NEET PG counselling.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: 20 seats available for NEET PG counselling 2022.
Answer: NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.