Medical Colleges in Meghalaya: “Meghalaya” popularly known as “The Adobe of Cloud” is one of the seven states of Northeast India. The State is famous for its wonderful mountain range and beautiful picnic spots spread all across the state. Due to its scenic beauty blended with the wonderful culture, the state is also coined as the “Scotland of the East”.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Besides its Famous Tourist spots and Historical Background, Meghalaya is also home to some of the famous institutes like the National Institute of Technology, Shillong, and North-Eastern Hill University. The state has one Medical College and other professional Institutes.
1. Meghalaya NEET 2021 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
4. Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Meghalaya NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of Meghalaya|
|Average Fee||For Government Colleges: 6020 (Fee p.a Range)|
Note: Fees are subject to change.
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Meghalaya NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling
Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of Top Medical College in Meghalaya. To view Top MBBS colleges in Meghalaya click on the link of that College & you can get detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Process & Complete Colleges Review. Enjoy Reading.!!
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Meghalaya, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Government Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
Here is the updated Best Government Medical Colleges in Meghalaya officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is one of the best government medical colleges in Meghalaya. The college is popularly known as NEIGRIHMS Shillong. This Institute is situated in the Capital city of Meghalaya, Shillong. NEIGRIHMS Shillong is one of the prestigious and most popular Medical Colleges in Shillong.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|College Profile||Click Here|
|Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Meghalaya NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling
|Meghalaya NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Meghalaya NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Meghalaya 2021 NEET Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
Private Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Meghalaya. Aspirants who belong to Meghalaya state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
Meghalaya NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences official portal to register for NEET 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Meghalaya NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Meghalaya.
A. There is a total of 50 seats in between all the one Government Colleges of Meghalaya.
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Meghalaya.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Meghalaya Medical Colleges, Click Here.