Meghalaya NEET Counselling Seat Matrix 2021 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of Meghalaya. The Seat Matrix of Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2021 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Throughout the article, you will know about Meghalaya NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2021-22.
1. Brief Description
2. Govt. Medical Colleges Seat Matrix
3. Private. Dental Colleges Seat Matrix
4. MBBS Seat Reservation
5. Frequent Asked Questions
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Meghalaya NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong|
|No. of Government Seats in Meghalaya||50|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details(Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking, etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Meghalaya.
Government Medical Colleges Seat Matrix in Meghalaya
Here in this section, we are providing information about Govt MBBS Seat Matrix in Meghalaya, you can check the total number of seats, AIQ Seats & state Quota seats, let’s have a look.
|Name of the College||Seats offered||AIQ|
|North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong||50||8|
Private Dental College Seat Matrix in Meghalaya
Here in this section, we provide information about the Private BDS Seat Matrix in Meghalaya, and you can check the total number of seats, AIQ Seats & state Quota seats; let’s have a look.
|Name of the College||Total Seat|
MBBS Seat Reservation
|NE (For all North Eastern seats including Sikkim)||18|
|Seats to be filled on the basis of Common All India||8|
Meghalaya NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences official portal to register for NEET 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list, and the list of the applicants called for counselling will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants have to be present in the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, applicants are required to fill and lock the choices/preference of colleges.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the rank secured by the applicants and their preference choices.
- You have to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last admission date.
Here we are providing the information’s about Meghalaya Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Meghalaya Medical College||Click here|
|Meghalaya Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences conducts the Meghalaya NEET 2021.
A. Meghalaya MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Meghalaya MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.