BAMS Colleges in Telangana: Telangana is one of the most developed and educated states of India. Telangana is the 29th state of India. The state is well famous for its film industries and historical tourist places.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state has some premier Ayurveda colleges like Dr BRKR Government Ayurved Medical College, Hyderabad Throughout this article, we will discuss the Top BAMS Colleges in Telangana. Let us have a look.
Telangana Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BAMS Colleges in Telangana. If you too want to pursue BAMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BAMS Colleges in Telangana. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Telangana NEET PG Counselling
|Telangana Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Telangana Ayush Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana Ayush College Fees||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET 2021 BSMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
List of Ayurveda College in Telangana
If you too want to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BAMS Colleges in Telangana. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Dr BRKR Government Ayurvedic Medical College Hyderabad is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Hyderabad. The college is popularly known as BRKR Ayurvedic College Hyderabad, and it was founded in 1935. It is joined with Kaloji Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences Warangal. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Hyderabad.
|Year of Establishment||1935|
|Affiliated to||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|BRKR Ayurvedic College Hyderabad Ayush NEET BAMS 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Telangana Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
- Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling authority will publish the state merit list.
- Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
- Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then lock it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
- Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Telangana MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
- Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Telangana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are 1 Government BAMS Colleges in Telangana Approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
A. There is no Private BAMS Colleges in Telangana.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Telangana is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BAMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.