Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as MRDCW Hyderabad and was founded in the year 2014. MRDCW Hyderabad is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The medical college hospital serves the rural population situated in and around villages The college campus is vastly provided with all the facilities to make the students comfortable while learning.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
पाए इस Dental College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. NEET UG Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Neet MDS Resources
5. Admission Process
6. Sample Papers
7. Fee Structure
11. Ranking and Reputation
12. Contact Address
13. Frequent Asked Questions
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of MRDCW Hyderabad.
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women|
|Popular Name||MRDCW Hyderabad|
|Location||Hyderabad (Dt) Telangana|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Top Dental College in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, NTR Univerity of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|No Donation, No Entrance and Studying MBBS abroad Under 10 Lakh|
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
NEET UG 2021 Registration Statistics
Malla Reddy Dental College Offers the following undergraduate program and postgraduate program with the duration and intake capacity.
Malla Reddy Dental College provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||100||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Malla Reddy Dental College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|Do you speak English? It is all it takes to study MBBS abroad|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in MDS, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
For MDS courses – As per the basic requirement, dental aspirants must have completed the BDS degree from a government recognized college and have a minimum of 1 year of the internship experience.
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2021 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Course||Fee (Par Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to be change.
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
|Getting A Medical Degree From Abroad Might Be Easier Than You Think|
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 Cutoff Aakash (Released)
Here in this section, you can get the NEET UG 2021 Cutoff score which will be released by Aakash Institute, let’s have a look
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Expected score|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Note: To know more about the Cutoff of MRDCW Hyderabad Click Here.
NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||250|
NOTE:- To know about more NEET-MDS cut-offs of previous years. Follow the link.
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To know more about the BDS Counselling Click Here.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharastra NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
Aspirants who are applying to Meghna Dental College Nizamabad following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Note: To know more information about the MDS Counselling Click Here.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharastra NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of AP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad|
|College Review||Click Here|
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad
Address: Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Jeedimetla, Hyderabad,
Mobile No: 9247595659
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.mrdcw.org/