Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as MRDCW Hyderabad and was founded in the year 2014. MRDCW Hyderabad is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women
The medical college hospital serves the rural population situated in and around villages. The college campus is vastly provided with all the facilities to make the students comfortable while learning.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MRDCW Hyderabad.
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women|
|Popular Name||MRDCW Hyderabad|
|Location||Hyderabad (Dt) Telangana|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Category||Top Dental College in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Under 10 Lakh||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, NTR Univerity of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Excellent Library||A Satellite centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
Malla Reddy Dental College Offers the following undergraduate program and postgraduate program with the duration and intake capacity.
Malla Reddy Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|UG Courses||Duration||Apply Now|
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Malla Reddy Dental College for Women BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Malla Reddy Dental College for Women is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for E Malla Reddy Dental College for Women. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Telangana NEET MDS Counselling
|Telangana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Telangana 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Telangana 2021 Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Course||Fee (Per Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Note: To know more about the Cutoff of MRDCW Hyderabad, Click Here.
NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||250|
NOTE:- To know about more NEET-MDS cutoffs of previous years. Follow the link.
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Note: To know more about BDS Counselling, Click Here.
The following flow chart of aspirants applying to Meghna Dental College Nizamabad shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note: To know more information about the MDS Counselling, Click Here.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of AP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad
Address: Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Jeedimetla, Hyderabad,
Mobile No: 9247595659
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http:Websiterdcw.org/
Telangana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Telangana NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabadis 100.
A. Yes, Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad.
A. Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana-500055
A Malla Reddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad Private.