Mamata Dental College Khammam is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as MDC Khammam and was founded in the year 2001-02. The college is famously called Private Dental College Khammam by the students. This famous B.D.S..S. College in Khammam is affiliated with Dr N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, and approved by the Dental Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Mamata Dental College Khammam (MDC Khammam) like Fees, Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available complete college review.
Mamata Dental College Khammam
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of MDC Khammam.
|Name of Institute||Mamata Dental College Khammam|
|Popular Name||MDC Khammam|
|Location||Giriprasad Nagar, Khammam, Telangana-507002|
|Year of Establishment||2001-02|
|Affiliated to||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Top Dental College in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Dr. N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
- Tobacco-free Campus
Mamata Dental College Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
Mamata Dental College provides quality education and offers the followiU.G. U.G. couU.G.e.
|BDS||100||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Mamata Dental College provides quality education and offers the folM.D.S.ing M.D.S. course with a duration of 3 years.
|Public Health Dentistry||5|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the couB.D.S.y.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in MDS, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For B.D.S. courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their access to the 1st year MBBS/ BDSM.D.S.urse.
For M.D.S. courses – As per the essential requirement, dental aspirants must havB.D.S.ompleted the B.D.S. degree from a government recognized college and have a minimum of 1 year of inteB.D.S.p experience.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship.
- Merit in the NEET-MDS exam.
|B.D.S. Fee Structure:-|
|A Category(50%)||B Category(35%)||C Category (15%)|
|sanctioned intake of the seats||sanctioned N.R.I.ake of the seats||N.R.I. Quota|
NOTE: Tuition fee is payable annually for four academic years.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. AspirantCutoffapply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying PeU.R.entile||Cutoff scores|
NEET MDS 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||E.W.S.off Marks|
|General and E.W.S.||50th percentile||286|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||250|
NOTE:- To know about more NEET-MDS cutoffs of previous yearscutoffs the link.
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of the theB.D.S.steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about B.D.S. Counselling of Telangana. Click Here
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Mamata Dental College,, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counsellinM.D.S.rocedure.
Note: To Know more about M.D.S. Counselling of Telangana. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Telangana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mamata Dental College Khammam|
Mamata Medical College & Hospital Khammam
Address: Giriprasad Nagar, Khammam, Telangana-507002
Telephone No: 8742235161
Mobile No: 9849490529
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.mamatadentalcollege.com/contact-us.html