Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre Hyderabad is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as Panineeya Dental College and was founded in the year 2003.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
The college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada and is approved by Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
The College was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Panineeya Dental College Hyderabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Govt.
पाए इस Dental College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. Neet UG Resources
2. College Summery
3. Neet MDS Resources
4. Course Offered
5. Admission Process
6. Sample Paper
7. Fee Structure
10. Counseling Procedure
12. Ranking and Reputation
13. Contact Details
14. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Hyderabad
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Hyderabad.
|College Name||Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Hyderabad|
|Popular Name||PMIDS Hyderabad, Panineeya Dental College Hyderabad|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|No Donation, No Entrance and Studying MBBS abroad Under 10 Lakh|
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
Dental Chairs Details
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
|Academic Year||Recognised Seats||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats||Admitted Seats|
|Specialty||Recognised Seats||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats||Admitted Seats|
|Public Health Dentistry||5||5||5||5|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|Do you speak English? It is all it takes to study MBBS abroad|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in MDS, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2021 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET MDS exam.
|S.no||Course||Average Fee (Per Year)|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Telangana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
|Getting A Medical Degree From Abroad Might Be Easier Than You Think|
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2021 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Note: To know more about the Cutoff Click Here.
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Telangana to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To know more about the Telangana BDS Counselling Click Here.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharastra NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
Aspirants who are applying to Panineeya Dental College Hyderabad following the flow chart show the short but important information about the counseling procedure.
Note: To know more information about the MDS Counselling Click Here.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Maharastra NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Panineeya Dental College Hyderabad|
Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Hyderabad
Road No:5, Kamalanagar, Dilsukhnagar
Telephone No: 0402414117
Mobile No: 9393166662
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org