Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 is the State Centralized Online Counselling process. HP NEET MDS Counselling 2022 for Dental Admission 2022 has been based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery. It will be managed by the Himachal Institute of Dental Science, H.P Top Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
Throughout the article, you will learn about the Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and complete details of the NEET MDS 2022 Counselling in HP like Important Dates and Procedures, Seat Allotments, Documents, cutoff details etc.
|Latest Update: Atal Medical And Research University released the Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Provisional Categorywise Merit List at amruhp.ac.in|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Counseling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education & Research (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Date of Counseling||To be announced|
|Mode of Counseling||Online|
|NEET MDS 2022 Result||27 May 2022|
|MDS CollegesH.P.n H.P.||Top Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Schedule (Out)
Candidates have on the related dates to HP NEET MDS 2022 Counselling. You can check out what is mentioned in the table below.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Submission of online application with successful transaction of fee.||24.09.2022 To|
|Date of displaying of provisional combined and category-wise merit list on the website www.amruhp.ac.in of qualified candidates of NEET PG 2022 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date and obtained the printout of confirmation copy of online application form.||03.10.2022|
|Correction & display of final general combined state merit list of 1st round of online Common/Centralized Counseling for admissions to PG (MDS) courses in Govt/Private Medical Colleges of the state.||04.10.2022|
|Filling of choices/preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional|
allocation of seats through online counselling
|06.10.2022 to 10.10.2022|
|Display of provisional allocation of 1st Round of online counselling for admission to MDS courses in Government /Private Medical Colleges||12.10.2022|
|Display of final allocation of 1st Round of online counselling for admission to MDS courses in Government /Private Medical Colleges.||14.10.2022|
|Date of report for admission to the allotted Course/College after 1st round of|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd round||21.10.2022|
|Filling up fresh online counselling form for 2nd round of counselling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt. and Private Medical Colleges. (For those candidates who are not registered in 1st round||27.10.2022 to|
|Date of displaying of provisional combined and category-wise state merit list on the website www.amruhp.ac.in||31.10.2022|
|Correction & display of final general combined state merit list of 2nd round of online Common/Centralized Counseling for admissions to PG (MDS) courses in Govt/Private Medical Colleges.||1.11.2022|
|Filling of choices/preferences of course/ colleges and quota for provisional|
allocation of seats through online 2nd round counselling.
|02.11.2022 to 05.11.2022|
Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Round-2 Final Merit List/Provisional Category-wise Merit List 2022 (Out)
AMRUPH has released the Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Final Merit List and Provisional Categorywise Merit List and Seat Vacancy for the 2nd Round. We have mentioned the below table.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat of India's Top Dental Colleges.
|HP NEET MDS Round-2 Final Allocation||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS Round-2 Provisional allocation||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS overall merit list for round 2||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS Round-2 State final Merit list||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS Seat Vacancy for 2nd Round||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS Provisional Category-wise merit list||Click Here|
|HP NEET MDS Provisional overall Merit List||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Online Application Fee 2022 (Out)
Here we provide the Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Online Application Fee information for HP NEET MDS Counselling 2022.
|For General and OBC Category||Rs.3000/-|
|For SC/ST/PDW categories||Rs.2000/-|
HP NEET PG Governement Denatl Colleges Fee Structure 2022
Applicants amruhp has released the Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Government Dental Colleges Fee Structure 2022. We have mentioned the below table.
|College Depreciation Fee||Rs.5,000/-||Electricity charges||Rs.5,000/-|
|Athletic Fund||Rs.1,000/||Mess Servant|
|Library Security(Refundable)||Student fund||Rs.1,000/-|
HP College Fees per Annum for Private Dental Colleges
|Management Quota||Rs. 6,50,000/-|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||Rs.25,000/-|
|Affiliation Charges (DCI/HPU)||Rs.7,000/-|
|College Security (Refundable)||Rs.10,000/-|
|Library Security (Refundable)||Rs.10,000/|
HP NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Himachal Institute of Dental Science HP to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2022 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS, Let us first look at the HP NEET MDS Counselling schedule for 2022.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website www.hids.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created when you’ll receive registration.
- The choice filling can be done in several sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website – https://www.hids.ac.in/
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared at the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- Once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart is for candidates applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Participating in MDS College in Himachal Pradesh
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in HP, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|S. No||Colleges Name||Link Here|
|1.||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Nalagarh||Click Here|
|2.||H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||Click Here|
|3.||Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar||Click Here|
|4.||Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Poanta Sahib||Click Here|
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of India’s Top 10 NEET MDS Courses. Let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belongU.R.o the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will NEET MDS counselling be conducted in online mode? Do I have to report to the venue for counselling?
Ans: Yes, the entire counselling of NEET MDS 2022 will be carried out online mode.
Q: If a candidate is not allotted in the second round, will their seat in the first round be cancelled?
Ans: The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate is not assigned a seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2022, their centre in round one will be considered.
Q: How many seats are in NEET MDS?
Ans: NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges.
Q: How many attempts can we give for the NEET MDS exam?
Ans: According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only three times for the NEET examination for up to 25 years, while SC/ST could try the same (3 times) for up to 30 years.
Q: Is the NEET MDS cutoff revised?
Ans: Yes, if seats are left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority will lower the NEET MDS cutoff in consultation with India’s government.