Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Nalagarh is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The College is popularly known as Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh and was founded in 1999-00. The College is affiliated with Atal Medical & Research University, HP and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Nalagarh Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Nalagarh
The Institute is divided into several well-organized and technologically advanced departments. In the many Teaching Departments, Laboratories, and Clinics of the Dental Hospital, students get hands-on experience with knowledgeable specialists. The lecture theatres of the College Block are equipped with audio-visual instructional aids.
Before completing the college review, look at Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh’s essential details.
|College Name||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Nalagarh|
|Popular Name||BDC Nalagarh, Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh|
|Location||Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|Affiliated to||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Himachal Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Medical & Research University, HP, Shimla
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Bhojia Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
Bhojia Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Bhojia Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for 3 years.
We will let you know about BDC Nalaga BDS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BDC Nalaga, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under BDC Nalaga. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2022||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
The fee Structure of Bhojia Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate is mentioned below.
|Particulars||State Quota Fee|
|Admission fee for one time||25,000/-|
|Library /Internet chargers||5,000/-|
|Affiliation and Inspection charges||7,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Bhojia Dental College and Hospital, Solan cutoff 2020
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2022 process.
- Applicants must register for HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Bhojia Dental College, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note: To Know more about MDS Counselling of HP. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of HP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bhojia Dental College and Hospital|
Bhojia Dental College and Hospital
Address: Chandigarh – Nalagarh Road, Budh (Baddi), Teh. Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh – 173205
Email Us: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://dental.bhojiamededu.com
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh is 60.
A. Yes, the Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh.
A. Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
A. Bhojia Dental College Nalagarh is a Pvt. college.