MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The college is popularly known as DAV Dental College Solan and was founded in the year 1997-98. MNDAV Dental College Solan was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Solan.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about MNDAV Dental College and hospital Solan (DAV Dental College Solan) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Below we have mentioned the NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of DAV Dental College Solan.
|College Name||MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan|
|Popular Name||DAV Dental College Solan, MNDAV Dental College Solan|
|Location||Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
|Affiliated to||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India(DCI)|
|Category||Dental College in Himachal Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
DAV Dental College Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
DAV Dental College provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||60||4 years+1 Year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Courses||Management Quota||Govt. Quota|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Himachal Pradesh University registered for NEET 2020 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
NEET Himachal Pradesh 2020 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2020. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about BDS Counselling of HP. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MNDAV Dental College and Hospital Solan|
- It is one of the premier dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Top BDS College in Himachal Pradesh
MNDAV Dental College and Hospital Solan
Address: Village, Tatul, PO- Oachghat, Tehsil & District – Solan Himachal Pradesh Solan- 173223
Telephone No: 0179252809
Mobile No: 7807771719
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.davdcsolan.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET UG FAQ
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2020.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2020
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2020 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2020 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2020
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2020? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2020 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2020.
A. Due to COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2020, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about low rank in NEET 2020? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2020 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2020 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2020 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2020 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2020 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻 Dream it. Do it. Achieve it.
👉🏻 Keep working Hard
👉🏻 Never Give Up
For further admission related queries, comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck Students !!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now