Patna Dental College Patna are one of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as Patna Dental College and was founded in 1960-61. The college is affiliated with Patna University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna were started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Govt—dental Colleges in Patna.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Patna Dental College Patna (PDCH Patna) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Patna Dental College and Hospital
Before completing the college review, let us look at Patna Dental College’s essential details.
|College Name||Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna|
|Popular Name||PDCH Patna, Patna Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Patna University
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:– Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Patna Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
Patna Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Patna Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for 3 years.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2|
Here this selection will let you about PDCH Patna BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of PDCH Patna, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Bihar NEET MDS Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Bihar Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
The fee structure of Patna Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate is mentioned below.
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.1000/-|
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Patna Dental College 2021 Neet Cutoff
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences for colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- After the seat allotment, the document verification of the required documents will be done. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Patna Dental College, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Bihar Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Insitute||Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna|
Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna
Address: Bankipur, Ashok Rajpath, Bihar-800 002,
Official Website: http://www.patnadentalcollege.in/
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Patna Dental College Patna?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Patna Dental College Patna is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for Patna Dental College Patna?
A. Patna Dental College Patna’s BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does Patna Dental College Patna have a hostel?
A. Yes, Patna Dental College Patna provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Patna Dental College Patna?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Patna Dental College Patna.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Patna Dental College Patna?
A. Bankipur, Ashok Rajpath, Bihar-800 002.
Q. Is Patna Dental College Patna government or private?
A. Patna Dental College Patna is government.
Click here for more Education News